Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even request via WMZ...

donot worry we will add 12% extra !

Big Update coming in our way !

Pending more than 48 hours :(

7QTiryp.png

Hi

i use ur host and happy with it and i upload HQ pictures and i see u have quota 100 GB for every user
when i reach the max - do u extend the space in my account or do i have open new account ?

Hi

i use ur host and happy with it and i upload HQ pictures and i see u have quota 100 GB for every user
when i reach the max - do u extend the space in my account or do i have open new account ?

We will promote your account to premium !! donot worry about space.
And donot open separate account, if we find similar account , we will ban your account along with earnings.

3 days pending payout
when the next payout sir?

Please wait for manual check.

Last edited:
I Know Users, sorry for delay, there are something wrong with our credit card, it will be solved by today !!

We are going to contact our bank !!

It will be processed as soon as possible.

Looking forward !!

Users, This is to inform you that payment will be cleared by tomorrow because the issue is at the bank itself, they have blocked our card, we had submit request and they will update us today evening.

Thanks for your understanding.

Two servers also be added for your fast , unlimited uploading and sharing experience.

Users, This is to inform you that payment will be cleared by tomorrow because the issue is at the bank itself, they have blocked our card, we had submit request and they will update us today evening.

Thanks for your understanding.

Two servers also be added for your fast , unlimited uploading and sharing experience.

we'll see
and how about the 30% extra that you promised for late payment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back