Pixpal - Earn 3.5$ CPM Sharing Adult Images + 15% Ref - PP/PZ/WMZ/PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still haven't fix the thumbnail issue. In remote upload, some thumnails ate not showing properly, i've already sent a pm to you regarding sample of that problem. i even tried other method of upload but same problem occurs. there might be bug to the current script,

You still haven't fix the thumbnail issue. In remote upload, some thumnails ate not showing properly, i've already sent a pm to you regarding sample of that problem. i even tried other method of upload but same problem occurs. there might be bug to the current script,

Working Fine At My End !!

If you're having problem please PM me your country Abbrev. And Site / image url you used for remote upload.

Plus, we like to inform all our users that we're implementing new option ''clean ads'' option for users who donot want ads on image show page for 0.5$ for 1000 views for all countries.

Last edited:
Will Process today !
Payment Processed Today and got it now.

Pending Payment Processed.

Also, We would like to have suggestions from users, what's your expectation from us ! we can discuss it here, we would love to implement it for you.

Few More updates to come like hotlinking, Embeded galleries, Pictures custom watermarks.

We will love to have your view points.

Looking forward.

We are welcome the new "clean ads" option, but you forgot to say, that it is a "brute force" system.
EVERY views counts 0.0005$ DOESN'T MATTER if you put the pipe into the box before "clean ads" or not.
Maybe it's good for some users, but not for me, who have lot's of traffic from US.
Original pay rates system is not working any more.
I have to say good by to you, Pixpal!

We are welcome the new "clean ads" option, but you forgot to say, that it is a "brute force" system.
EVERY views counts 0.0005$ DOESN'T MATTER if you put the pipe into the box before "clean ads" or not.
Maybe it's good for some users, but not for me, who have lot's of traffic from US.
Original pay rates system is not working any more.
I have to say good by to you, Pixpal!

well ! we are not ''high paying and bye bye host'', we focus on stability. we cannot pay our users 8$ CPM like others, we want to stay in business with the rates we can afford !! we offer stability, freedom of upload of any size, new updates are coming soon !

If you will suggest us to improve our system, we will do it happily and increase your individual rate by 20-30% !!

We are not ''Hi , Whatsup. Bye'' type host believe me.

well ! we are not ''high paying and bye bye host'', we focus on stability. we cannot pay our users 8$ CPM like others, we want to stay in business with the rates we can afford !! we offer stability, freedom of upload of any size, new updates are coming soon !

If you will suggest us to improve our system, we will do it happily and increase your individual rate by 20-30% !!

I believe you, but you did not understand my problem.
You have a pay rates table which begins with this: Group A : 3.5$ CPM : United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia,New zealand....
You advertise your site with this: "Earn 3.5$ CPM Sharing Adult Images"...
It would be OK!
But now you are paying $0.5/1000 for all country views! Tier 1 countries as well!
No matter if I take off the pipe from the box before "Clean ads" when I upload images.
I do not want to use your clean ads option, I wanted to use the original pay rates, but I cant.
Every image views are $0.0005.

I believe you, with $0.5/1000 views you will be a "live forever" host...

Last edited:
Peding payment from 17 - 03 - 2014

zGkkQee.png

when will the payment will proccesed?

Same here payment pending since 18th March.

So not within the 48h period as mentioned on site.

Received payment but for some reason only received $13.49 instead of the $15.04 I requested.

Last edited:

Received payment but for some reason only received $13.49 instead of the $15.04 I requested.

Same here... i just received $6.56 instead $7.53... if admin have fee rules, juts write it down... so we understand...

Same here... i just received $6.56 instead $7.53... if admin have fee rules, juts write it down... so we understand...
It seems there are more than 10% fee... Strange....

I believe you, but you did not understand my problem.
You have a pay rates table which begins with this: Group A : 3.5$ CPM : United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia,New zealand....
You advertise your site with this: "Earn 3.5$ CPM Sharing Adult Images"...
It would be OK!
But now you are paying $0.5/1000 for all country views! Tier 1 countries as well!
No matter if I take off the pipe from the box before "Clean ads" when I upload images.
I do not want to use your clean ads option, I wanted to use the original pay rates, but I cant.
Every image views are $0.0005.

I believe you, with $0.5/1000 views you will be a "live forever" host...

If You click on ''clean ads'' only your rate will be 0.5/1000 for all countries stated.

For detailed view system, we had publish the statement :- Detailed Statement of View Counts & Big Changes

There's 12% Fee cut by credit card loading for WMZ Users ! Please co-operate with us, we will add back 12% in next payout ! !

Hay pixpal you have to do a lot of work

1)Improve script
2)Increase 1st tire rate

This is really funny only 2 pics allowed on both Flash and Remote upload :rofl:

Hay pixpal you have to do a lot of work

1)Improve script
2)Increase 1st tire rate

This is really funny only 2 pics allowed on both Flash and Remote upload :rofl:

Please Register and see how much pictures we allowed.

1) Improvement in which mean?
2) We will in near future, it all depend upon advertiser. we can afford $3CPM right now !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back