REF PERCENTAGE IS 15% GREAT
IMAGES PER ROW OPTION SHOWS THIS HOST IS PRO
AND PAYMENT REQUEST IS SOON

WHAT CAN I SAY I AM APPRECIATE AND LOVE YOU PIXPAL:smokin:
AND ONE TIME YOU CAN UPLOAD 1000 PICS OH MY THIS HOST IS BEST EVER

c91ab1314041773.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

turkey still gives 1.00 at site and the worst fault for me and turkish people
site shows turkey is in tier b but ieven i got all clicks from turkish users my clicks are shown on tier d

please check and you can see all clicks are from turkey ,it means even it s written turkey is tierb
payment still 0.1 for 1000 so sad
please fix admin

thanks

Last edited:
hey everybody did you understand what he means..

for example our tier 2 shows 200 clicks ,(80 or 100 of them can be from same person so they write views totally but counts only one
sorry but its not fair man.
how can we know how many times one person clicks? you should make the reports for unique clicks or nobody will trust your reports

dear admin, i have pending payment... and i requst again, but the 2nd request not shown on pending payment and my balance become 0.. please fix it.. i think it's an error...
username : hyipdetective

dear admin, i have pending payment... And i requst again, but the 2nd request not shown on pending payment and my balance become 0.. Please fix it.. I think it's an error...
Username : Hyipdetective

we cant understand unique visits
many problems with updates
i quit
it s really bad and i earn better with imgpaying than here even they pay 0.5 for 1000
i dont believe this host pays what he says
bye bye

dear admin, i have pending payment... And i requst again, but the 2nd request not shown on pending payment and my balance become 0.. Please fix it.. I think it's an error...
Username : Hyipdetective

we cant understand unique visits
many problems with updates
i quit
it s really bad and i earn better with imgpaying than here even they pay 0.5 for 1000
i dont believe this host pays what he says
bye bye

Untill get update, i close all my thread on some adult forum...

dear admin, i have pending payment... and i requst again, but the 2nd request not shown on pending payment and my balance become 0.. please fix it.. i think it's an error...

You have pending earning of 3.37

Whats the problem, we have hold your payment, awaiting your reply !

Please drop email - support@pixpal.net

Last edited:

Yaeh, i know that i have pending pament 3.37. then i request again 7.xx and it's disapear...

SVxAmK4.png

SRDwfqL.png

Yaeh, i know that i have pending pament 3.37. then i request again 7.xx and it's disapear...

SVxAmK4.png

SRDwfqL.png

Did u requested payment when u had a pending amount or your 7$ erased from your account?

- If yes, then you have to wait until previous transaction process. We will add 8$ on your account as now. We deal with payment daily so you will not suffer.

- If Not, what error message you got?

Last edited:

SVxAmK4.png

SRDwfqL.png

Did u requested payment when u had a pending amount or your 7$ erased from your account?

- If yes, then you have to wait until previous transaction process. We will add 8$ on your account as now. We deal with payment daily so you will not suffer.

Yes, i request payment when i had pending payment... and my $7 disapear... ok if you say so.. i will waiting... thank you for the explain...

Yes, i request payment when i had pending payment... and my $7 disapear... ok if you say so.. i will waiting... thank you for the explain...

Ok so we added 8$ and extra 1$ on part of our misinformation.

We apologies for that

Looking Forward !!

If Anyone have suggestion please let us know. we will love to implement it for you

i need payment with payza, do you for this.

we do accept payza.

Looking forward !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back