Pixhub.eu - Get paid up to $2.70 per 1000 image views

Status
Not open for further replies.
@altgani and dkmclgt can u write to us which method;;; in order to help others. probably PZ is not available.....

received finally after 3+ weeks......

Last edited:
Payout Processed Successfully!

Payment status:

Moneybookers - 100%

LibertyReserve - 100%

Payza - 60%

New Payout schedule!

Now We send out all payments every Friday

Best Regards,
Pixhub.eu

It's been 4 months since the last payment, I gathered enough money in my account and would not pay me, my nickname is bujol,admin come on be fair and pay me ...

Now you can request for payment!

When you reach minimum payout ($1) you can request for payment.
Maximum time for wait is 7 days , but we usually pay within 1-5 days. Of course delay can happen if there is some technical reason , but we want to assure you that you will get paid if your work is legal.

Payment status:
Moneybookers - 100%
LibertyReserve - 100%
Payza - 80% (Sorry for the delay!)

Best Regards,
Pixhub.eu

Now you can request for payment!

When you reach minimum payout ($1) you can request for payment.
Maximum time for wait is 7 days , but we usually pay within 1-5 days. Of course delay can happen if there is some technical reason , but we want to assure you that you will get paid if your work is legal.

Payment status:
Moneybookers - 100%
LibertyReserve - 100%
Payza - 80% (Sorry for the delay!)

Best Regards,
Pixhub.eu

Looks like i m in that remaining 20% Payza ...
When will you pay the remaining ones ?

Hi, I'm getting this message when I'm trying to request a payout:

Code:
exception 'Doctrine_Validator_Exception' with message 'Validation failed in class Payout

1 field had validation error:

* 1 validator failed on paymentmethod (type)
' in /home/admin/domains/pixhub.eu/public_html/lib/doctrine/Doctrine/Transaction.php:265
Stack trace:
#0 /home/admin/domains/pixhub.eu/public_html/lib/doctrine/Doctrine/Connection.php(1395): Doctrine_Transaction->commit(NULL)
#1 /home/admin/domains/pixhub.eu/public_html/lib/doctrine/Doctrine/Connection/UnitOfWork.php(148): Doctrine_Connection->commit()
#2 /home/admin/domains/pixhub.eu/public_html/lib/doctrine/Doctrine/Record.php(1718): Doctrine_Connection_UnitOfWork->saveGraph(Object(Payout))
#3 /home/admin/domains/pixhub.eu/public_html/controller/profile.php(161): Doctrine_Record->save()
#4 /home/admin/domains/pixhub.eu/public_html/controller/frontController.php(54): ProfileController->statisticsAction()
#5 /home/admin/domains/pixhub.eu/public_html/init.php(37): frontController->init()
#6 /home/admin/domains/pixhub.eu/public_html/index.php(11): require_once('/home/admin/dom...')
#7 {main}

What am I supposed to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back