Status
Not open for further replies.

ElitePirate

hi guyz

I know what im looking for is widely available when i do a google search, but all outdated and all got some sort of bug.

1) I need a simple PHP script which will backup 1 mysql database and zip it to gz and upload that backup to a local FTP location. (important i need only php script because this is for a shared server, not for a vps or dedi to run sh or other comands)

2) Important db backup should be zipped and should be stored according to time stamp. For ex : mysql_1_20120101_180102.zip.gz something like that.

3) this php script i want to configure in cron (to run 2-3 times a day)

anyone has a working script like this please let me know or link me to the script. Please do not google for me because i have already tried many scripts. I never came across 1 working without flawlessly.

so it would be great if you can share a script which you already using/tested and working. I need only db backup php script

Thanks

6 comments
there is a problem with this script. i manually connected to my db using phpmyadmin and it works great, but when i do the config using this script it shows "Database connection was established.found db `information_schema`" Sorry, couldn't connect to database 'test_tests3'!

why is that? im sure the dbname and other details are correct. so if everything is correct why it detects information_schema? i tried both giving the db name and not mention db name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back