Status
Not open for further replies.

fuckedoff

photonservers

their live help link is dead

emails returned by gmail

i paid my invoice but site is taken offline for non payment.

is this host dead??

10 comments
No he doesn't own anymore bxflow. I am still with photonservers, support is a bit slow since there is only one doing it. For me too invoice problem was there but got fixed immediately.

thanks for replies time to get to a new host i guess, imagine the downtime you'd get it there was an issue......or actually even if there was no issue and they just cut your site off after you paid the invoice..

The business is extremely competitive. Many are folding and many will follow. Find a reliable host that has been around for ten or more years and read some reviews. I hate changing hosts and using my time to chase down issues that can crop up when a company disappears.

Hmm those twitter and facebook accounts dont work :P lol.. the guy who bought it from me, hasnt even asked me for those twitter and facebook accounts, lol i yet own them.. But i dont both writing anything on it.

I feel sad to see the website ven just like i sold it, especially having my local currency in it too lol

which offshore host can i move to that is owned by someone that takes his business seriously??

tired of moving around every few months, although up until now they hadn't had much downtime and site had been stable for quite a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back