Status
Not open for further replies.

happyvalentine

I was wondering why my submitted downloads are not listed in phaze though my website is 2* there, Later I found out it's some kind of bug there which automatically resubmitting my uploads which I uploaded there like 15 days ago!! I asked their help, Anybody facing the same issue?

Here is the pic: These I had submitted like 15 days ago but each day they are giving me "Today" submission!!

[SLIDE]http://i28.lulzimg.com/98f002e711.jpg[/SLIDE]

Are you facing the same issue???

10 comments
your sites subs on your own site's page won't show up daily as its updated 5-7 days i think..but they update at least once a day so your subs should show on pddl page after every daily update.

Phaze uses a cache system.. for sites till 4* results are cached and not shows unless someone search for it (or something like that). It was like before, dunno if it was changed.

For 4* sites, submissions are accepted daily but it takes ~3days to get them listed under your site , phazeddl.com/site/1234 ...

I guess for 5* & 6* they are listed & added without being cached.

So, if you submit your downloads, go immediately after submitting to phaze/webmasters.php and check if your submissions are in the queue. If yes, you are OK. They will be accepted. It will just take some time to display them ...

As you may know, submitting your links to PhazeDDL doesn't ensure they will get listed, staff can accept or delete submissions while they are on queue.

You can see your submission on queue but if they delete them, so nothing will be listed.

To ensure your posts to get listed try clean titles, as many mirrors as possible, no ads, no fake downloads promotions, and your use mind, try to be a pro.

I think phazeddl is being nice by declining your submissions and not banning your site. because honestly is almost the same, submitting shit or some like that will get your site banned on any ddl site.

there are many kids around with warez blogs or sites, just messing and doing nothing!

their sites get banned or never whitelisted and they still wonder why lolz....

I was wondering why my submitted downloads are not listed in phaze though my website is 2* there, Later I found out it's some kind of bug there which automatically resubmitting my uploads which I uploaded there like 15 days ago!! I asked their help, Anybody facing the same issue?

Here is the pic: These I had submitted like 15 days ago but each day they are giving me "Today" submission!!

[SLIDE]http://i28.lulzimg.com/98f002e711.jpg[/SLIDE]

Are you facing the same issue???
bro just chill they will update it later ;)
your downloads has been submitied already just try to chck with the keywrod you have entered you will find your site mention in the downloading list :) but it'll take time to update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back