PetaNDrive.com best file hosting! make a lot of money now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro what about making it like other hosts??? remove traffic limit + add 30min between downloads + give less speed for free users So who need to have fast and unwait downloads will buy accounts and as u know u put ads for free users too so the users u have now will stay work with u till u get your new plan

I'm sorry rech but with this new plan I'm getting less money than before, please think about that, you need to solve this problem or you will lose a lot of users :(

Last edited:
Who Agree with my options?? :

- 30 min between downloads
- No traffic limit
- ADs on download page for Free users
- Limited speed for Free users
- support resuming for registered users

For Uploaders:
- points for registered people
- points for downloads ( completed only)

So who agree with me on these points please share your opinions here as i like this site and try to keep working with it if i get something good

ok, sounds good, but only one problem. what about free users, they wont be able to use the porgram... because we cant add wait time for the program.
we will have to add some kind of bandwidth limit...

is site Down Now or what ????

So if it is OK with u keep program for registered users only

the site work now

Now only 1GB for Free registered Users????????? are u kidding bro

bro please change it ASAP to real plan if u can as yesterday i made 0.12 $ and that is a waste of time and work

what do you mean by " keep program for registered users only"?
if we wont limit the bandwidth for unregistered users than users wont want to register.
and if we give the program for registered users we will have to limit them in bandwidth...

Well we are still far from using the andwidth, as posted before so we increased the limit to 2GB.

Last edited:
seems to be interesting that you try to do....
but...
Error: Could not connect to server
Status: Delaying connection for 5 seconds due to previously failed connection attempt...
Status: Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".
Status: Delaying connection for 5 seconds due to previously failed connection attempt...
Status: Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".

fix your max ftp up to 5-6-7-8-9-10 connections/user its a bit hard to upload with 1mb/sec per file ....
try to add a ftp mirror for "EU" users

anyway that site is like streamload (year 2000-2004) if anyone remember it.

So this Site is Gone with the Wind ?!?! No Pay for Downloads Only Sells!!!!! OK Good Luck anyway i will keep my files on it to share friends anyway i spent so much time upload and collect

But i have some cash there so i can get them right? and i still get paid for user who registered under my links and refer right??

Bro in case i need to remote upload from Petandrive to another host can i do that in case i am free user ( registered ) ??

Last edited:
but as I can see we are still getting 5 points every time someone register by free. it is still working, I think you do not know that Rech. because you did not mention that in new plan and we are still getting money.

but as I can see we are still getting 5 points every time someone register by free. it is still working, I think you do not know that Rech. because you did not mention that in new plan and we are still getting money.
Thanks it looks like users received points twice, once after register and once after activation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back