PayUrl.Me |Earn on every link you shorten Up to 1.6$/1000 VISITS[ADULT | NON ADULT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
pls enable multi ip count to certain limit...bcoz trusted short url website... still exist and paying

ur rates r similar to them...then whats the use of ur new short url ? who will join ?

u should be different like counting multi ip and others etc

so why u skip my message...any response ?

pls enable multi ip count to certain limit...bcoz trusted short url website... still exist and paying

ur rates r similar to them...then whats the use of ur new short url ? who will join ?

u should be different like counting multi ip and others etc

Hi coolguy558
Thank your feedback. We are researching solutions for multi ip count and we will update soon.
so why u skip my message...any response ?

Hi coolguy558
Thank your feedback. We are researching solutions for multi ip count and we will update soon.

Hmmm...
I dont know why, but my views too much low.
5 hours and my site just can generate less than 200 views ( my site have 22.000+ UV / Days).

I use ouo.io before I switch to your service, it is because they have problem with pp limit so I'm looking for new shortener url, my site can generate 5000-6000+ views / 1x24 hours with ouo.io and ouo.io count only 1 views from 1 ip per 24 hours also. But with your network I'm not sure I can generate the same views or better. Something was wrong here.

not a single click counted....

waste of time trying this new shorten url

shink.in and ouo.io the best.......

u should do something different or else nobody join here

Last edited:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Thanks for the payment! [/FONT](y)
Screen_Shot_20160818102801.png

Hmmm...
I dont know why, but my views too much low.
5 hours and my site just can generate less than 200 views ( my site have 22.000+ UV / Days).

I use ouo.io before I switch to your service, it is because they have problem with pp limit so I'm looking for new shortener url, my site can generate 5000-6000+ views / 1x24 hours with ouo.io and ouo.io count only 1 views from 1 ip per 24 hours also. But with your network I'm not sure I can generate the same views or better. Something was wrong here.

Hi aizel,
ouo count 2 view from 1ip per 24 hours. Payurl.me count 1 view 1 IP. Some member recommend for me update milti count and we will update soon

not a single click counted....

waste of time trying this new shorten url

shink.in and ouo.io the best.......

u should do something different or else nobody join here

I will update multi click count.
Thank your advise

Last edited:
any body using this shorturl

bcoz when i click link using shink.in or ouo.io....click counted... earnings added..

same link when i click using payurl.me...nothing happen ...no click count...no earnings

i will try to use this shorturl...but earnings/click not counted....no automatic payment...makes me stay away from this shorturl

need ur reply

That's impossible. No click count .. No earnings ???. Many member have n't problem like you
Can you make a video of test link payurl.me and sent to me?
email : payurl.me@gmail.com

ok...no probs...as of now everything working fine....

i will retreat my above comment...sorry for that

started using ur short url ....hope u survive for long time or till end...thats what i want...

since u r new shorten url...i'm really concerned about ur survival..

bcoz suddenly if u vanish...all my links gone...users unable to download any files...all my work wasted

any how

i trust u at this point time and using ur short url

First time i think it's scam, but yesterday try withdrawn and today receive paypal $5 recommended site with high earning good for long term partner.

Thanks - John

you account how many click per IP in 24 hours

Payurl.me count 1 view 1 IP per 24 hours. Thank you

hi..,

i want to use u for long time....

whats ur skype id ??

My skype : jackman2510.
Thank you for trusting me and I hope to work with you long time.

First time i think it's scam, but yesterday try withdrawn and today receive paypal $5 recommended site with high earning good for long term partner.

Thanks - John

Thank you for trusting me and I hope to work with you long time. :D

Last edited:
Multiple views from the same viewer are also counted thus you will be benefiting from all your traffic.

whether u really counting multiple views

bcoz stats very low when compared with ur competitor for same rates

not happy...

thanks for the payment...

but paypal take fee...

pls add webmoney or skrill in future payment

add remember me option in ur site login...

im login again and again for every minute...it logout automatically...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back