Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

just curious how long it takes for YOU to transfer money from Paypal to your bank..

For me it took 14 days! <_<

Edit:

Norway!

USA normally takes 3-5 days depending on the bank you've most banks will deposit within 3-5 business days except on Holidays. Then for me it only takes 2 days since my bank deposit it early

less than an hour :P

well sometimes it depends upon the bank, like some Indian banks have some bonds or connection with paypal. So they would transfer the amount much faster than any other ;)
You aren't joking, are you? :| That's so fast!! Which country are you in and which bank are you using??! :S

from indians i want to know, in which bank do they hv their acc...i had in one bank but they are not tied-up with paypal, so they didnt accept my debit card :(
so which bank should i prefer to get verified in paypal :(

Yea, am not joking. I requested xxxUSD and got it transferred to my bank i.e. Axis Bank in an hour. :S
But from my experience paypal will hold the money for another 12 hour after request to transfer.
May be the money you received with in one hour may be another one you have requested one week back:))

from indians i want to know, in which bank do they hv their acc...i had in one bank but they are not tied-up with paypal, so they didnt accept my debit card :(
so which bank should i prefer to get verified in paypal :(

i have used Union Bank.. it works well... well almost all banks accept...

Uff,, it takes between week and two.

I have an account at the Wachovia Bank so I transfer the money there, and then make a transfer to my argentine bank. (City Bank) BUt latetly im not transfering money to argentina, cause I think its safer in the States. LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back