Paypal Question about PAN verification

Status
Not open for further replies.

.nItIsH.

Banned
Banned
Hey,
I recently signed up for a new paypal account, entered all the required information including my bank account, CC number, and PAN.
Everything got approved except the PAN card number.

Its been 2 and a half days now but still the status is 'Verification under progress'.
Btw, I am a resident of India.
Can you please tell me how many days its going to take as i have to pay for my item bought on ebay.

Note: My account is limited as the PAN card is still under verification.

Thanks in Advance
Regards

Last edited:
13 comments
It should have been done on the same day. Is there an option to re-edit PAN?

I don't see any option to edit the details. But the PAN is valid for sure!

downloader said:
in india pan card is mandatory. if u nt entering pan no u never buy any item.
yes, that's the reason i cannot make a payment to the seller on ebay :'(

But I fear that the seller will cancel my bought product as its been already 3-4 days since i won the item and still haven't been able to pay him due to the limitation.

Also whenever I contact paypal, their system automatically replies with stupid suggestions that I had not even asked for.

http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=36879
candida said:
after entering pan card details it will verified within 2 day. if not call pp.
How do I contact Paypal India?

Not PP India, PP USA, there is a contact page on your paypal account page, click on it, you will get options to contact via email, phone number etc

Make sure the name on PAN, your bank account, and most important, your PayPal account matches.

Next, it takes about 2-4 days for verification as the process is carried out manually for Indian PAN card validation.

Also considering today is Saturday and tomorrow is Sunday, these both days are holidays, so you can expect around or before Tuesday or Wednesday.

If not contact PayPal as others said or get in touch with PayPal's twitter (@AskPayPal), they are very helpful.

You will also need a credit card for payment using Paypal. If you plan to use your parent's CC too, then its better to just open a Paypal account in your parent's name and use their CC, PAN, Bank Account etc. The names have to match for all these.

You should ask your parents first before doing this though :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back