PayPal is screwing India, NOT RBI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is based on shit, pure shit. We don't know shit about PayPal, I'm sure that it's the India's government fault. However there is one positive point, less scammers.

Why would PayPal screw India? India is one of their biggest source of transfer fee income. They won't screw.

There are definitely some complications involved when people transfer foreign income..It'll be worked out..
As of Same time this year, people were not allowed to withdraw money to their banks in India..

However there is one positive point, less scammers.
I don't think there will be less scammers .. Scammers are all around world ,not in India only.Also PayPal is already strict with India compared to other countries , so there's a fair chance people of other countries too can do scam..

I think agree it's PayPal screwing.. not RBI
They just wanna show their supremacy.. nothing else...
In India they should atleast accept Indian policies also.. but no they can't amend their policies..

I wonder why AlertPay aren't subject to this? And if they will be.

Surely they'll see an uprise in business now. I've been noticing AlertPay's support respond slower and slower than they used to. Business must be exploding lol.

i have a premier verified account would i get in any trouble ? do i need to add vcc to purchase stuff ? i have added my bank account though :s

You are looking it by your "Warezian" view. This is not the only source of earning and neither it is great part of piracy in the world as I don't remember any of Indians are involved in cracking OR hacking those softwares. wtf! U hack and U say Indians are pirates, duh!
You have to rephrase that. The last part about hacking? Where did you get this? Also Indians ARE MOSTLY SCAMMERS PIRATES AND HACKERS. Sorry :/ Still love you guys though.

Oh very bad

They dont allow Pakistan and they dont believe in South Asia they just wanna to destroy Asia from every part so i think alertpay is the best as debits cards and 0 fees on receiving its the best every files host is adding ap coz they are best and ep is closed :)

Hey Guy,

Look an imp reply which i finally got from paypal regarding this issue :-

Once you receive the funds in your PayPal account, you are required to
transfer the funds to your bank account within 7 days. You can also use
a debit card in PayPal as long as it has a MasterCard, Visa or American
Express card logo.

I request senior members here- to suggest a work around/ solution to this problem for Indians. Undoubtedly paypal is still the most popular payment gateway.

It would be difficult if we cant use it from India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back