Status
Not open for further replies.

priviet02

if someone issues a charge back on paypal what do they do if u dont have enough funds in ur account... will they ever take legal action or anything like that ... as i dunno much about paypal i use moneybookers only usually..

sorry if this sounds a stupid question..also can anyone tell me what the process they would go through would be

thanks

8 comments
If u don't have money then it will be negative balance. As soon as u receive funds, that negative balance will be covered. Well i never had a situation so don't know what further action they take

Elite

If you don't have available funds in your paypal they usually take it out from your bank account or Credit card. If you don't have that then you owe paypal since they will pay on your behalf and you have a negative balance then! :O

They will just limit your account and ask for evidence such as bank statement, add bank, cc etc etc etc.

They do, Well in the UK they do. I had 0$ in my paypal and they took money from my bank for the dispute.

I had the issue, they sent you a letter after possible limiting your account to sent the amount of money to a bank number provided...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back