Paypal account banned. Alternatives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geocodes

My paypal account was recently frozen for my site. I was allegedly selling illicit material and for this claim, my account was frozen definitely. I'm looking for advice on any alternatives from the experienced and knowledgeable webmasters residing at wjunction :). Most of the payment services I've tried like 2checkout, alertpay have rejected my application. I'm mainly looking for something that accepts credit card payments and will permit my site to use their service.

Thank you for your time. I await your replies and suggestions.

P.S. As a gesture of good faith, the person who provides me with a working solution will be given a free 3 month VIP membership on my forum. Lots of premium accounts to be used :P

18 comments
Hmm so why not try making new account ??

It's because I accept payments through my website. I need the IPN feature to automatically add subscriptions. When they see the same domain name accepting payments, they automatically ban the account. Also, douchebags just love to report me to paypal haha.

Get a low cost domain (.in or .com) forward existing dmain to new one..then do apply for paypal again

or for alternative alertpay or google checkout is Good!

Geo, Talk to me on msn ill handle paypal as ive done this before. If it does not work ill also suggest MB.

And you know what i want in return ^ _ ^

Well, register a new paypal account - Make a new webpage with legit things - setup a donate button for that web page - And offer an ebook or so as reward for those who donate -in your actual site - link to this page with instructions on how to pay you - mask the link if needed. Hope this will work out ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back