Payoneer NOT closing Virtual Account system, only improving it

Status
Not open for further replies.
:O Virtual bank account cost money? i was remmber wean it was 100$ for create and then payoneer removed it and credit all account and VA was free now wean i was going to create VA with payoneer i see that its cost 20$? then why open virtual bank account with you? better for me go and open directly.

:O Virtual bank account cost money? i was remmber wean it was 100$ for create and then payoneer removed it and credit all account and VA was free now wean i was going to create VA with payoneer i see that its cost 20$? then why open virtual bank account with you? better for me go and open directly.

The VA was never free - it was $100 when we started out, but now it's $20 per year and 2% of what is transferred.

Of course you should open one on your own if you can, but if you don't have the ability to do so, we are offering the service as well. :)

is it possible to withdraw via webmoney?? what is the procedure?

Hi avRo,

At the moment, we do not have an option to withdraw your funds to Webmoney, although we are working on it. You can get a Payoneer card to withdraw your Webmoney funds to Payoneer, though (you can check it out on their website).

We will let you know when the option to withdraw to Webmoney becomes available.

What is a virtual account? What is the benefit of a virtual account?

The US Payment Service (formally called the Virtual Account) allows our users to receive payments from a large group of companies like ClickBank, Google, Amazon, and PayPal. You would receive payments from them directly to the Payoneer card.

You people provide CC or DC?

I'm looking forward to get one CC so that I can purchase stuffs online.. How does this work?

Can you explain?

The US Payment Service (formally called the Virtual Account) allows our users to receive payments from a large group of companies like ClickBank, Google, Amazon, and PayPal. You would receive payments from them directly to the Payoneer card.

How can I apply for virtual account??

You people provide CC or DC?

I'm looking forward to get one CC so that I can purchase stuffs online.. How does this work?

Can you explain?

The Payoneer card is a prepaid debit MasterCard card. It can be used to make both online and offline purchases, at any location worldwide accepting debit MasterCard.

How can I apply for virtual account??

If you've received recent payments from the partner account linked to your Payoneer card, you may apply for the US Payment Service.

To apply, simply contact our Customer Support department at: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Can withdraw money from payoneed card to my bank?

As mentioned above, while we do not support card to bank transfers, you can use your card to withdraw cash from any ATM worldwide accepting debit MasterCard.

Thank you.. I live in India at the moment, how long does it take to get the card?

Regards

Due to laws and regulations imposed by the Indian government, non-Indian companies are prohibited from issuing Visa/MasterCard cards to Indian residents.

This unfortunately includes Payoneer. We do, however, provide local bank transfers to Indian residents. The worldwide local bank transfer service allows you to receive Payoneer payments from a local account in India, in INR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back