Payoneer is asking my employers ID (Driving License/National ID/Passport)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

happyvalentine

I think this is really awkward moment for many Payoneer users. I always take payment from my clients to Payoneer as I don't have Paypal or I don't prefer other payment systems. Several days ago, some clients sent me $ to my Payoneer but those payments are in "Waiting for Approval" status. 2-3 business days gone and one of my clients told me that he received an email from Payoneer asking to upload photocopy of his Driving License/National ID/Passport! He finds it odd. Obviously I find it odd too.

Moreover, if my clients can't upload required document within 7 business days my payment will be canceled by Payoneer! Sounds like a joke right? Why my client's need to upload their document to Payoneer? They don't use Payoneer and they opened their bank account in their own countries with required documents. Now why they should upload such sensitive information to Payoneer?

Have you faced this situation? Please let me know how did you handle this awkward situation.

5 comments
i faced a situation better then you xD

i was working with my payoneer account fine , reciving money via my US payment service via my PayPal account , then they blocked my account with my money inside it

and at any time i contact them asking why or for which reason , they say "Undisclosed reasons" -_-

It sounds like Jawus you need to file a complaint with the BBB against Payoneer, & happyvalentine you need to get in touch with them and find out whats going on and if no change is made file a complaint with the BBB against Payoneer for "Unfair Practices."

Jawus, if you are the owner of the account they have to give you a reason they cannot say "undisclosed reasons" Its your money in your account and your the owner your entitled to reason.

Last edited:
i'm the owner , payoneer is known to block accounts & say "undisclaused reasons" , google it ;) & read terribe storry of people with that company

As far as I know Payoneer requests you to submit a valid document once you sign up for the card. They close the accounts for vast amount of possibilities.

Does anyone go against them with the better business bureau? I don't think so because if they did payoneer would be in big trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back