payoneer Disbale USPS with out any strong Reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

heart_tracker

Dear Sir,

My USPS service is disable with out any strong reason my mistake is recived payment from my friend but its not a big deal my paypal account verified also my payoneer account also verified too with my own real name so kindly pls tell me if u need more informition about how can we recived payment i can send u the earing screen short in wj so many file host pay us in paypal for example i recived payment from kingfiles.net also anafiles.net but u must understand the sutation bec file host come and gone we always need to update my USPS bec its not in my hand u must also understand the sutation currently i recived earning from kingfiles.net also anafile both pay in paypal as well but u not accpect my request i request u kindly pls accpect my request and allow me to recived payment from paypal and enable my USPS option as soon as possible.

Note: Before i work with queenshare but now i change my file host so i join king files also ana file both are pay me via paypal but u disbale that option so pls tell me what should i can do???

Kindly reply me wait for ur Pm

Thank you

Last edited:
4 comments
If it didn't resolve after calling them Delete your payoneer account and register for new one. I don't understand why they disable you USPS ? Just because you receive money by friend ??

Last edited:
If it didn't resolve after calling them Delete your payoneer account and register for new one. I don't understand why they disable you USPS ? Just because you receive money by friend ??

yea bec they ask me to show me queenshare payment but i dont have that time then i say him directly i recived payment from my friend but now i working with king files and anafiles both pay via paypal with out any problem but thy not accpect to enable my service i dont know what they want hope they enable that service bec paypal is in USPS and my paypal is fully verified now payoneer create problem hope they allow me to enable USPS service

Thank you

be careful guys , see this email that i recived from paypal

6pZm6rv.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back