Payoneer Blocking accounts attached with webmoney! Take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marhahajcs

Hello!

Recently my friend got a mail from payoneer support .

Dear Customer,

As account activity increases, Payoneer is required by Know Your Customer regulations to request further information from our card holders.

With that in mind, we ask that you provide us with some information as listed below.
Please note that your account is in order and there is no cause for concern.

1. A full screenshot of the payment history tab in your WebMoney account.
2. A detailed explanation of your source of income and/or business type as it pertains to your WebMoney/Payoneer account.
3. A direct link showing an example of your products, services and/or other online activity.

Many thanks for your cooperation in advance and we look forward to your response.

Please ensure that you provide the requested information within the next 5 business days in order to maintain full functionality of your Payoneer account.

as i know....the webmoney account is personal and its not stated in payoneer Tos that you have rights to ask for screenshot....

Last edited:
8 comments
If you're using your Payoneer account to withdraw funds from Webmoney, they have every right to verify income source and you're obligated to provide them. If you're not going to, your card will be canceled, your funds at Payoneer remain frozen and you won't be able to use Payoneer.

i have better story , guess what ? my friend ordered a payoneer account , he sent an ID , he got approved, today the card arrived to his home address , when he login to activate it , he found he account blocked , & when he contact them they say "undisclosed reasons -___- !

is it login to block an account that has never been used ? -_- terrible payment provider EVER !

Logic*

Last edited:
They should explain reason. maybe they stopped working with your current partner. So go ahead and check that with them.

even if you contact them 1000 times they wil answer you the same thing "We are sorry , we blocked your account for undisclaused reasons" -__-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back