Payoneer account login problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

heart_tracker

@payoneer i join payoneer bt i have one big problem i cant login my payoneer account when i try to login its show error and i want to ask payoneer team how many days to reciving the card nw i am cardholder of payoneer bt still nt recivied the card kindly pls reply me payoneer team thankyou

4 comments
you must be entering wrong e-mail/password

and about shipment
Once an order is approved, we will ship your card via regular mail at our expense. It takes 2-3 business days for our bank to issue and ship your card. Once the card has been issued, shipping times are as follows:

• Shipping within the US may take 7-10 business days.
  • Shipping outside the US may take 12-25 business days.
** Please note that tracking is not available when shipping with regular mail.
++ there's an official support thread,you should have posted it on there :|

Thanks avRo! Indeed, the estimated shipping time is as listed above. Also, in the card approval confirmation e-mail we sent you, there was an estimated arrival date.

If you cannot login, you may be entering an invalid username or password. Your username is the e-mail address you signed up with, and the password is case sensitive. If you forgot the password, you can reset it at: https://myaccount.payoneer.com/Login/LostPassword.aspx

Note: You will need to have the physical card in your possession before you can reset the password.

my account was blocked and I lost a huge amount I called to them and it was not solved nothing I lost all the money in the account I'm very sad I steal your money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back