PayKickStart Millionaire Club

Redvenus

Follow me and you will cross the million-dollar threshold in 3years.

I ONLY provide the opportunity and show you the path.

You, alone must walk the path. You, alone must supply the effort. You must work your ass off. I’ve been there and done that. I’ve delved into the get-rich-quick gimmicks; navigated the muddy, squalor-filled trenches of fully automated DFY (done-for-you) quickies.

They do not work!

There are always smarter ways to work; but, there is no avoiding the absolute necessity of work. THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR LONG, ARDUOUS HOURS.

How to Become a Millionaire in Affiliate Marketing

To become a millionaire, you must implement either one or both of these two instruments.

1) Leverage
2) Acquire cash generating assets

How to use Leverage in Affiliate Marketing
Leverage simply means to capitalize on other people’s resources. For example, google adwords and bingads network are great sources of targeted traffic that internet marketer can capitalize on.

How to Acquire Cash Generating Assets
The video below does a great job of illustrating the paramount importance of acquiring cash generating assets as part of your strategy to immense wealth.

Affiliate Opportunities

These products will give you the unique opportunity to use both leverage and passive income assets to become a millionaire.

Join the Paykickstart.com Affiliate Program

Product 1 >>> Holistic Tinnitus Treatment

Product 2 >>> Unleash Your Bigger Butt

Product 3 >>> Shortcuts To Six-pack Abs

Product 4 >>> Unlock Your Chiseled Chest

Product 5 >>> His Primeval Secret - Relationship Niche

Product 6 >>> Holistic High Blood Pressure Treatment

Product 7 >>> Power Runner

Product 8 >>> MMA Classes - Martial Arts Niche

Product 9 >>> Shape Up by Shedding Fat

Product 10 >>> Testofuel - Testosterone Booster

Product 11 >>> Prime Male Testosterone Booster

Product 12 >>> Instant Knockout Testobooster

Product 13 >>> Performance Labs Testobooster

Product 14 >>> Coming Sooner,

Product 15 >>> Coming Soon.

Last edited:
78 comments
Product Name = MMA Classes
Product Description = Ebook + Audio Book + DVD + (Upsell = Physical monthly supplements)
Product Price = $39
Affiliate Commission Percentage = 70% on first sale + (20% on recurring monthly physical supplements)
2 Upsells with potential to earn = $120
Affiliate Page = Affiliate Program
URL To Sign Up with paykickstart = PAYKICKSTART.COM Sign UP
Product on Paykickstart = Request to Promote Product

Hey guys!

Who will stop us! No one!

We are not here to participate. We are here to take over. And, let me tell you; there’s nothing wrong with aspiring to make some “FUCK YOU MONEY”!

Paykickstart.com affiliates are making more cheddar with this product than any amazon affiliate can ever dream of.

We are not talking dozens but literally hundreds of affiliates switch everyday from amazon to paykickstart.com. It’s an avalanche.

You can make up to $110 in a single sale thanks to the additional products in the funnel. There is a front-end product and a back-end (upsell) product.

It gets better. You can get your customers to subscribe for monthly or quarterly delivery of the product. Obviously, that will translate to monthly and quarterly commissions.

Commissions are for life. You get your commissions, so long as, the customer remains subscribed.

Mixed Martial Arts is all the craze these days. The MMA tournaments have genuinely popularized the sport. Every month Google keyword planner gets more than “300,000” hits for MMA Classes. Check it out yourself.

Let me introduce you to the ‘MMA Classes’ program!

This product is a MONEY MAKER. The EPC is punching well above $1.20 per click! If you don’t believe me, just try it out and you will not be disappointed.

‘MMA Classes’ is the outcome of steadfast and relentless testing. Throughout the process, the product was continuously improved to arrive at the phenomenal CONVERSION MONSTER that we are rolling out.

Our affiliates love our dedication. We follow the same procedure for all our products.

If you are in the niche, you just can’t afford to miss out. Every big-shot in affiliate marketing wants a bite of the pie.

The perfect niche has the following characteristics. The perfect niche must have a high search volume and low competition. ‘MMA Classes’ meet both attributes.

In addition to the digital product, you can make more sales from the physical supplements. Better yet, there is a subscription program for the physical products. You make a sale once and rack in the profits for as long as the customer remains on the subscription.

In the age of high-speed internet connections, no one is interested in reading long sales letters. VSLs rule the day. If you however prefer WSLs (Written Sales Letters), we have that covered too.

Just check it out…
Click image

We have got the tools you need: AFFILIATE TOOLS. .. Probably more than ANY other product on PAYKICKSTART).

We've got plenty of banners, videos, email swipes, articles, press releases, advertorials, customer demographics, and so much more just waiting to be used by you to make yourself money!

We have got more banners than you’ll ever need!
We’ve got more email swipes than you’ll ever need!
The cash is right within grasp! Reach out and grab it!

Product on Paykickstart.com
And then grab your affiliate tools here: Affiliate Tools

PAYKICKSTART Login
If you are not already a member, you’ll off course have to sign up first.

The possibilities for making money here are endless. Feel free to post any queries you may have here, and I'll do my best to address them.

Thank you,
Affiliate Manager
Kramer Dean

Last edited:
Product Name = Shape Up by Shedding Fat
Product Description = Ebook + Audio Book + DVD + (Upsell = Physical monthly supplements)
Product Price = $39
Affiliate Commission Percentage = 70% on first sale + (20% on recurring monthly physical supplements)
2 Upsells with potential to earn = $130

Hey guys!

Here I am again with a groundbreaking weight loss product that trail-blasting sales records into a whole new level. Log into clickbank and see the phenomenal stats for yourself!

You can make up to $130 in a single sale because there are two products. There is a front-end product and a back-end (upsell) product.

The real money is in repeat commissions. You make a sale once and continue to receive commissions, if the customer subscribes to monthly or quarterly deliveries. The upsell product is a physical supplement.

You get lifelong commissions; so long, as the customer remains on the subscription.

One in every three American adults is clinically obese. Of the bat, your potential customer base is 100million people.

Let me introduce you to the ‘Shape Up by Shedding Fat’ program!

The sky is the limit. Just send traffic to your links and the cash register will sing. Believe it or not, the EPC is hovering well above $1.20 per click!

‘Shape Up by Shedding Fat’ is the outcome of steadfast and relentless testing. Throughout the process, the product was continuously improved to arrive at the phenomenal CONVERSION MONSTER that we are rolling out.

We are known for our high converting products. This product is no different.

The kingpins of the affiliate industry have their hands deep in cash. Fortunes are being made. Do not miss this lifetime opportunity! Sign Up!

There is high competition in the weight loss industry; so this niche is mostly suitable for guys, who already have established traffic.

The Upsell is ‘Phenq’. Phenq is the best weight loss supplement on the market. Just get your customers to purchase it once and they’ll keep coming for some more. You make a sale once and rack in the profits for as long as the customer remains on the subscription.

VSLs rule the day. We have a highly converting VSL. If you however prefer WSLs (Written Sales Letters), we have that covered too.

Just check it out…
Click image

We have got the tools you need: AFFILIATE TOOLS. .. Probably more than ANY other product on PAYKICKSTART).

We've got plenty of banners, videos, email swipes, articles, press releases, advertorials, customer demographics, and so much more just waiting to be used by you to make yourself money!

The possibilities for making money here are endless. Feel free to post any queries you may have here, and I'll do my best to address them.

Thank you,
Affiliate Manager
Kramer Dean

Product Name = Testosterone Booster
Product Description = Physical Testosterone Supplements “testofuel”
Product Price = $89
Affiliate Commission Percentage = 30% on first sale + (20% on recurring monthly physical supplements)
2 Upsells with potential to earn = $120

Hey guys!

Who could have thought? No one did. No one believed this product will shoot straight to the top of paykickstart.com rankings in just 5short weeks. The same firestorm of sales is rippling through clickbank.com and click2sell.eu

You can make up to $120 in a single sale because there are two products. There is a front-end product and a back-end (upsell) product.

It gets better. You can get your customers to subscribe for monthly or quarterly delivery of the product. Obviously, that will translate to monthly and quarterly commissions.

You get lifelong commissions; so long, as the customer remains on the subscription.

The upward potential of this product runs into the millions. Check out the keyword-planner data! Every month “Testosterone Booster” gets a minimum of 180,000 hits.

Let me introduce you to the ‘Testofuel’ program!

Apply Yourself and You can make “FUCK YOU MONEY” with this once-in-a-decade testosterone booster. What is the EPC of this product? Believe it or not, it is hovering well above $1.20 per click!

Week after week, the heavy hitters in the affiliate industry are signing up to push this product and let me tell you, they are banking it BIG TIME. Don’t miss this opportunity to cash in, if you are in the affiliate niche.

There is a subscription program for the physical products. You make a sale once and rack in the profits for as long as the customer remains on the subscription.

In the age of high-speed internet connections, no one is interested in reading long sales letters. VSLs rule the day. If you however prefer WSLs (Written Sales Letters), we have that covered too.

Just check it out…
Click image

Thank you,
Affiliate Manager
Kramer Dean

I am a super affiliate.
Can you give me 90% commission?

Everybody is selling six-pack abs products.... how is yours different?

You just some random troublemaker on the net.
I am an affiliate for this product and the refund rate is reasonably low. A low refund rate means that people are happy with the product.

What are the guarantees that you pay affiliate commissions?

Are you avoiding me?
Answer man! Are you making six figures?

what kind of bot are you?
first, youre a super affiliate, then ur defending everything because ur an affiliate of the product, then ur asking if he pays commision, then you argue with someone else that ask if the OP is making money, then ur asking if the OP is making money.

what kind of bot are you?
first, youre a super affiliate, then ur defending everything because ur an affiliate of the product, then ur asking if he pays commision, then you argue with someone else that ask if the OP is making money, then ur asking if the OP is making money.
I am a rich bot

But you! You are just a troll.

Across the internet, there’s always some unemployed vagabond like you roaming around forums, looking for someone to talk to.

I am sorry, that you are unemployed. And we both know that you are unemployed because you are unemployable.

Please apply for a disability stipend. Don’t worry! I assure you,
are you related to the trolololo man?

Product Name = Prime Male Testosterone Booster
Product Description = Physical Testosterone Supplements “Prime Male”
Product Price = $89
Affiliate Commission Percentage = 20% on first sale + (10% on recurring monthly physical supplements)
2 Upsells with potential to earn = $70

Hey guys!

I just wanted to let you know that I have released a new product: Prime Male Testosterone Booster

You can make up to $70 in a single sale because there are two products. You have a physical supplement and an upsell. The upsell is an info-product.

The upward potential of this product runs into the millions. Check out the keyword-planner data! Every month “Testosterone Booster” gets a minimum of 180,000 hits.

Let me introduce you to the ‘Prime Male Testosterone Booster’ program!

Apply Yourself and You can make “FUCK YOU MONEY” with this once-in-a-decade testosterone booster. What is the EPC of this product? Believe it or not, it is hovering well above $1.20 per click!

Week after week, the heavy hitters in the affiliate industry are signing up to push this product and let me tell you, they are banking it BIG TIME. Don’t miss this opportunity to cash in, if you are in the affiliate niche.

Just check it out…
Click image

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
Affiliate Manager
Kramer Dean

Product Name = Instant Knockout Testobooster
Product Description = Physical Testosterone Supplements “Instant Knockout”
Product Price = $79
Affiliate Commission Percentage = 20% on first sale + (10% on recurring monthly physical supplements)
2 Upsells with potential to earn = $60

Hey guys!

Just being relentless as ever! I am back at it again with another product launch. This time, it’s a fat-burning, muscle-building supplement: instantknockout.

You can make up to $70 in a single sale because there are two products. You have a physical supplement and an upsell. The upsell is an info-product.

This product is rising fast in the paykickstart listing. It took only six weeks for it to shoot into the top ten best selling products.

Let me introduce you to the ‘Instantknockout Testosterone Booster’ program!

You can build a sweet nest egg with these testosterone booster. What is the EPC of this product? Believe it or not, it is hovering well above $1.20 per click!

Just check it out…
Click image

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
Affiliate Manager
Kramer Dean

Back