Paying Adult IMG Host that's allowed in All Forums`

Status
Not open for further replies.

bux2

Banned
Banned
hello friends i want to know a good Adult Image Host that's allowed in All Forums and Also Support Hotlink

Please Tell me Good Image Host Also not delete our images and very limited down time

14 comments
Hmmm , there's no such PAYING imagehost for the specs you mentioned. Most high traffic adult forums have banned imagehosts that pay per view (mainly cuz they have lots of ads, popups and popins as compared to other imagehosts)

So if you wanna use imagehosts that pay , you got to stick to low traffic forums only. But if you're not bothered about the cash then I'd suggest www.fastpic.ru - It has all the specs you asked for :) (And i use it as well)

www.imagevenue.com is allowed in almost all forums but the problem is they're too stringent about copyright materials. Many a times the screenshots of my uploaded video files have been deleted and replaced with "This image violates the TOS" message

Known Imagehosts that pay - www.imageporter.com, www.imagetwist.com, www.imagehyper.com

Mystaku: Do you know any trusted Adult IMG host with any/low ads and good uptime (Dont want to re-upload IMGs for TOS policies)?

Thanks in advance!

P.D: I´m looking for a non pay Adult IMG Host

Last edited:
Mystaku: Do you know any trusted Adult IMG host with any/low ads and good uptime (Dont want to re-upload IMGs for TOS policies)?

Thanks in advance!

P.D: I´m looking for a non pay Adult IMG Host

I'd definitely recommend www.fastpic.ru. The images which got deleted in imagevenue, i replaced those images by fastpic.ru links and they've never been deleted so far. And i don't think it cares about copyright, its a Russian site after all. In fact it doesn't even mention any ToS. It provides hotlinking, remote upload and will store your images for a long long time. Have been using it for 6 months now and no problems yet.

Thanks a lot mystaku, that´s exactly what i´m looking for. And as you say Fastpic is hosted in an offshore datacenter in Moscow (Russia) so we won´t have copyright problems :D

Bubawuba, your img hosting site is also great, without ads (For me the most importante feature with the stability) I saw that you´re using lituanian servers i´m sure that i wont have problems with copyrights using your host, but i have a question... I´m not sure if i should use imagezilla because i genereate a lot of traffic and dont wanna waste my time <_<

How do you get the money for pay your servers?

I'd definitely recommend www.fastpic.ru. The images which got deleted in imagevenue, i replaced those images by fastpic.ru links and they've never been deleted so far. And i don't think it cares about copyright, its a Russian site after all. In fact it doesn't even mention any ToS. It provides hotlinking, remote upload and will store your images for a long long time. Have been using it for 6 months now and no problems yet.

nevermine

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back