[paying $10] Need a Cartoon Logo for my Ice Hockey Practice Jersey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dohwee

Hey Guys!

I'm willing to pay $10 to anyone who can make me a Cartoonish Logo for my Ice Hockey Jersey..

Well i thought of it and heres the detail

-I want it to be a start from scratch type of drawing..
-The Drawing gotta be detailed..

-The End Drawing gotta be a half Fox half Wolf that plays hockey..

Detail:
-Must Be Fierce Looking
-Cartoonish
-Bright Colours
-All Drawing Must be drawn from scratch no copy pasting.
-Detail Looking High Quality..
-Shiny
-Half Wolf / Half Fox Looking

-----------------

Ok heres how i want the end picture looking it can be done better cause i suck at drawing.. :D

*I want the fox/wolf head to be bigger! so people could see the head more then the body i need them to be more attentive to the head!*
6jpreq.jpg

This is what i want the fox / wolf to be looking like (colors) (Orange/White/Black)

close-fox-apr2.jpg

And if you can see the stick and the glove i want it to be cartoonize and fit into the fox / wolf

11r4xef.jpg

Stick (You dont have to put the reebok on it.. just the stick texture and the colors)

1569648.jpg

Glove (Choose the blue one please)

Reason why i want the stick and the glove cause it represents me :D

The best one will get the $10

14 comments
your portfolio has nothing but site logos no drawing ._. are you positive sure you can do this?

& 1 more thing.. you gotta do the drawing first before i pay yah :) you can watermark the thing to avoid me getting print and advertising and parade your picture everywhere ..

I will only pay when im satisfy with the picture ok? add me in msn so we can get in touch pm me if ur still interested

Dude...we trust our clients...dont worry about watermarks and stuff..we dint get opportunity to work on cartoon kind of logos so far...now we got it..ull see our work ;).

Better send a test email to contrivecrook@gmail.com ...once done..we will send u samples..u can give us feedback...to move forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back