Selling Pay2Leech FTP - Over 30TB of archives | P2L

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenal4ever

Hello dear Members,

I want to offer you a chance to get access to a real scene ftp with more than 30TB of archives. We will continue to grow based on our users. We are NOT based in France, nor the Netherlands, speedtests showed excellent routing to all of Europe and even the United States.

We offer unlimited bandwith (fair usage policy) for 20 Euros per month and a friendly staff at your disposal.

I will try to answer every question you ask. If you prefer to talk on IRC I kindly ask you to talk to my associate Svetlana on Link-Net ( Svetlana is svetlana@LinkNet-b66db72de8.elite-dating.ru * Svetlana )
(trial accounts will be available soon)

here is some proof of the ftp ..
ximg.php

Untitled-1.jpg

Check my old 2 thread for trusting ..

Payment Via PP , more methods coming soon ..

32 comments
Do you have a prechannel? and irc announcing new releases on the FTP?

and Do you have any scene group affliated with your FTP?

do u have a pre channel? are u in a topsite? do u have msn if so pm me it if not pm me other contact details

Yes. A reliable pre-channel is available. I do have MSN but i prefer to talk over the forums PM function or over IRC, check the contact details of my associate in the first post.
Do you have a prechannel? and irc announcing new releases on the FTP?

and Do you have any scene group affliated with your FTP?

As I said before, yes we do have a prechan. and an irc channel to announce new releases is available too EDiT: I forgot to mention that I personally am on a real Topsite, yes and we do have Scene groups affiled, but naturally I can not tell you who it is. :)

Please elaborate on the fair bandwidth usage policy.

certainly. at this moment we only have a handfull TBs of traffic, thats due to the fact that we dont host we cheap everyman's hosters like OVH or NetDirekt etc. So we actually pay for traffic. At this moment we want to see howmany peoplare are interested and howmuch traffic we generate. If more ppl join our site, we will buy more traffic and you have more traffic to use. So at this moment we'd like everyone to not overdoe it. I hope this clears things

certainly. at this moment we only have a handfull TBs of traffic, thats due to the fact that we dont host we cheap everyman's hosters like OVH or NetDirekt etc. So we actually pay for traffic. At this moment we want to see howmany peoplare are interested and howmuch traffic we generate. If more ppl join our site, we will buy more traffic and you have more traffic to use. So at this moment we'd like everyone to not overdoe it. I hope this clears things
So assuming we buy an account how much bandwidth can we expect per day?

Ah that sucks. I was looking for to be able to download every new release every single day. =/

it depends what you are leeching, if you just want to download the latest movies for yourself, that isn't really a problem; however if you're trying to mirror the site & are using massive amounts of b/w we may limit your connection, say to 100mbit
Show a screen show with the timedate modified

and is it only 1x1Gbit line?

check your pm, and yes, atm, it's 1gbit - however we are looking in to making it dual-gbit
Let's see a screenshot of the speeds.

pm
So assuming we buy an account how much bandwidth can we expect per day?

roughly a terabyte a month? - again it depends, if you want to use more than that let us know in advance and we can work out something, we are mainly interested in selling "home-leech" accounts. i know of similar sites with smaller archives that sell slots for 25euros, and only give 300gb/mo

your teammates at your FxP group will be really angry about that if they will find out what you are doing i think. + beware of the websheriff. :S you are going too much into the public with that stuff i think, just take care m8. :)

your teammates at your FxP group will be really angry about that if they will find out what you are doing i think. + beware of the websheriff. :S you are going too much into the public with that stuff i think, just take care m8. :)

my FXP-Team mates will hardly care tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back