PandaRDP.com is a scam, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • @Nishant

Start downloading something useful,

Here's a speedtest of a Linux ISO from thepiratebay
    tNpK4ua.png

Torrent Link : Linux - Google Chromium i686-2.4.1290 ISO (download torrent) - TPB

This torrent had only 87 Seeders and we are still getting this speed.

So please dont post reviews like that, without considering any fact

@F A S T E R

The talks between our staff was to install VMWare which can run Windows 8, so you can run your private apps.
    We cant provide you the license for VMWare in 10$ and nor it was promised that we will provide you a licensed VMWare.
    VMWare is installed on your system as you requested, And i think that was what you asked for.

all Pending demos are Sent

Last edited:
  • @Nishant

Start downloading something useful,

Here's a speedtest of a Linux ISO from thepiratebay
    tNpK4ua.png

Torrent Link : Linux - Google Chromium i686-2.4.1290 ISO (download torrent) - TPB

This torrent had only 87 Seeders and we are still getting this speed.

So please dont post reviews like that, without considering any fact

@F A S T E R

The talks between our staff was to install VMWare which can run Windows 8, so you can run your private apps.
    We cant provide you the license for VMWare in 10$ and nor it was promised that we will provide you a licensed VMWare.
    VMWare is installed on your system as you requested, And i think that was what you asked for.

all Pending demos are Sent

Best and professional reply :) Welcome to Wj i hope you made some good business here. I would like to taste your machines :) so as a professional member of this respectful community ticket is open ;)

Thread Cleaned.
@FASTER: For 10$ no one will provide you license for a app like VMWare Workstation which costs about 250$, that is common sense :|
Ask for a refund if you are not happy. If he still doesn't provide you a refund as he promised, THEN you can complain.

@Mr.KiDO: If you are low on speeds, it must be a temporary issue. Contact them and get your replacement or the refund, as they seem to be willing to provide you a refund.
Adding to that, public torrents are not allowed by the company, which is the same that you're trying to do.

Please read their policies before you buy stuffs, so that you cannot mourn later.

Thread Cleaned.
@FASTER: For 10$ no one will provide you license for a app like VMWare Workstation which costs about 250$, that is common sense :|
Ask for a refund if you are not happy. If he still doesn't provide you a refund as he promised, THEN you can complain.

@Mr.KiDO: If you are low on speeds, it must be a temporary issue. Contact them and get your replacement or the refund, as they seem to be willing to provide you a refund.
Adding to that, public torrents are not allowed by the company, which is the same that you're trying to do.

Please read their policies before you buy stuffs, so that you cannot mourn later.

thanks man for reply

Last edited:
Demo Sent ALSO NOTE: Whilst Panda is in the Naughty Corner - I'll be Taking Over Thread

Panda RDP is Back & unbanned

Question : why He was Banned ?

Answer : Yesterday back to back Replying 60+ posts Proved me Spammer . Now I Understand why I was banned and from now Will Try To Obey Rules As Much As I Can. Thanks staff For Helping me. Regards.

tried to order now n i see this :

We apologize for the inconvenience. This merchant is not able to accept payments through Payza at this time.Thank you for your understanding.

also wanted to ask. do u allow seo tools like scrapebox ?

Last edited:
tried to order now n i see this :

We apologize for the inconvenience. This merchant is not able to accept payments through Payza at this time.Thank you for your understanding.

also wanted to ask. do u allow seo tools like scrapebox ?

Hello, Sorry about the Inconvenience, We're looking into it now.
- In the mean time Other Payment Options Include WebMoney and Paypal (Let us know if that helps)

and Scrapebox maybe used as an SEO Tool only in a Portable App version. (we do not allow admin access)

If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to ask

Sorry but my country does not support paypal and i dont have webmoney. only option for me is payza. if it can be fixed in a few hours. ill buy else will have to check other providers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back