Status
Not open for further replies.

Cisco_Kid

Banned
Banned
Just a quick note to let anyone know that will be concidering the use of PakDevs
that you should think twice, and if the deal seems really good... do yourself a favour and think three times.

I have been in a civil conversation with the person that is running PakDevs about getting my account working properly, there has been an ongoing issue with their ability to provide working 64bit distributions on the VPS node my account happens to reside on.

I was assured two weeks ago ** Before account renewal for February ** the problem would be resolved and I felt comfortable enough after the conversation the problem would be a none issue; however after renewing my monthly subscription the service has not been fixed.

Many emails and countless service tickets have been placed about this problem, when the administrator or service tech wants to respond it's days later with nothing in-between; in broken English that is so very hard to understand, sometimes with information that does not pertain to the problem at all.

After asking countless times for a refund because the services promised are not working, I was not answered for two days, I have since opened a paypal dispute and did paid for the item with a major credit card and will receive a chargeback from my credit card company, I would suggest anyone thinking about doing business with this sidewayes company should think again.

Save your money and go with someone else, anyone but Muhammad Hamza Siddiqui admin@pakdevs.com

17 comments
Hope everything is worked out if possible, if not - then make sure you always research new hosts and ask plenty of questions before making the plunge with your hard earned cash!

Kind Regards,
Bret

Thank you so much for writing review about my company PAKDEVS !
Secondly..
OK i agree that you've been problem with 64bit OS !
tell me about the service of vps !
and since you've only problem with 64bit OS , and you want full refund ..
if vps was not delivered or down or some other issue.. I'll do full refund for sure.
but in this case, i am sorry
even I've emailed you that you'll be given a new vps on another node !
you've never contacted us on live chat !
Currently, we've some problem with whmcs..therefore we are not able to answer tickets and some other things.
Well,
again thank you so much !
we really like clients like you :)
God Bless !

If you need half refund. contact us by email !
admin@pakdevs.com
Thankyou

Last edited:
If you need half refund. contact us by email !

I do not need 1/2 the refund, my credit card company had given me a chargeback already after I forwarded them the emails and tickets that I created asking for help, of which you chosen to ignore, and even the request for a full refund as I could not use the service with a 64bit OS as promised.

I have my money back, you will have to deal with paypal now champ.

OK i agree that you've been problem with 64bit OS !

if vps was not delivered or down or some other issue.. I'll do full refund for sure.
but in this case, i am sorry

Are you retarded?
He only renew the subscription because you promised that you will get the 64bit issue fixed, you didn't, so i don't see your point in not giving a full refund.
Please explain your logic, if you have any?

Gotta love those broken English support replies lol

My number one favourite mate lol

:) God, I love credit cards. :P

regards,
Ryan

Yes it's the ONLY way to pay for something online I agree with you man, because if you get jerked around; all you need to do it prove it to your CC company and they will look after you.

I did not get the chargeback to be a prick or jerk, I just felt I had no other options left was all.
B-)

Always thought these PakDevs guys were crooks. Here's proof now. You're better off staying away from them, they've got little morals (and/or knowledge).

@Maniac : I've emailed him that we'll move him to another node, but he opened a dispute.
At that time, there was some problem with our whmcs.
well..I've have refunded and added his money to the credit balance in whmcs !
And yes, my English is much broken , but it doesn't mean my services is crap !
@lifetalk : yes we are crooks..
This is the first time you are seeing such thing about PakDevs. Try asking our clients about our services!
If you still feel that we are crooks, then Thank you :)
Well,
Thank you so much guys.

And keep in mind that we are not new in this business !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back