Other PakDevs - RDP Blast - $30/m - HOTFILE Working - (Encoding Allowed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As all users have admin access, you should protect your folder on the Partition under properties -> Security. Change the owner of the folder and that should do it.

Regards,

as admins anyone can allow themselves permission on a folder even if someone else removed their permissions previously.

Last edited:
^ please read a few pages back. we determined the IPs for rd1, rd2, and rd4 servers and used them because apparently the hostname pakdevs.com is down and we can't access the computer with it nor with any of its subdomains. no word from hamza yet after over 6 hours. he said they were installing nginx on his server which caused the downtime

Last edited:
Sorry For Delay Guys.
I Was not at home !
RDP1 - 50.18.11.212 or rdp1.pakdevs.net
RDP2 - 184.72.23.119 or rdp2.pakdevs.net
RDP3 - 50.18.23.90 or rdp3.pakdevs.net
RDP4 - 50.17.70.114 or rdp4.pakdevs.net

Last edited:
the rdp is works now

but there has an other problem,when i download from a torrents files,it is 6GB,but the system tell me there is not enough free disk spaceX-(

ps:i make the mistake,sorry

the rdp is works now

but there has an other problem,when i download from a torrents files,it is 6GB,but the system tell me there is not enough free disk spaceX-(

You need to download it to your folder. You should not use the C:\ partition to download it.

Look at the other partition. There should be a folder with your name. Tell uTorrent to download it there, and it will work. ;)

Regards,

the rdp is works now

You always use c drive to store your files..
save your files on d drive. !

so crazy rdp!!crazy upload speed!crazy download speed!
more than 100mb/s upload and download speed.
it's the best i used

By the way: The website is down due to a HDD crash. As some data is lost, we need to built it up again. Might take some time, but you still have the possibility to buy a RDP.

Either contact delightedx3 or hamza.

Regards,

Last edited:
i got RDP service from hamza few days ago.. really gr8 download and upload speed

and really good support from hamza . so thank you!

want to be along time customer. 9/10 rated my me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back