Status
Not open for further replies.

sarah1709

Hello! I need a colorful banner for my new website, Little Schoolhouse on the Prairie. I will be using a wordpress theme from studiopress, so you can get an idea of the color theme and design by viewing the demo (link below). I want it to be a bright and cheerful blog, so please, have fun with it! I will post with who's banner I am using when I send payment. Please do not message me and say you will do it unless you can show me a banner you made for me. I have no idea rather or not I want to pay you unless I can see what you can do! Thank you soooo much!! :)

• Type of graphic: Banner
  • Preferred dimensions:* 960 x 275
  • Preferred colors: Anything (colorful is great) as long as it goes along with the theme I have given the link to below.
  • Text*: Little Schoolhouse on the Prairie
  • Format* PNG is probably preferred due to higher quality
  • Link to website: Modern Blogger Theme by Lindsey Riel is the theme I will be using so PLEASE make sure the colors match with that teal/pink (like I said, though, lots of color is awesome)
  • Example: Mrs. Bremer's Class and Chalk Talk: A Kindergarten Blog both have excellent banners with the kind of design I want. Think colorful and bright and cheerful! I especially like the second blog I posted to.
  • Timeframe: * 7 days
  • Payment:* Paid, $10, via Paypal (please don't ask me to send payment via another method as Paypal is all I have.

3 comments
Banner

Hope this is the sort of style you was looking for.

8MDpi.jpg

:/ They're awesome guys, but just not quite what I'm wanting. I want something that looks more like the banners I posted. I am so sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back