Paid Video Streaming

Nilocox

Can anyone tell me if they know any video streaming sites that I can pay for not having ads?

21 comments

simdonovan

fembed.com
No.

Leaving aside that the videos are extremely slow because they use proxy to extract the videos that are saved in Google Drive.

It is very expensive, 10M plays are 4,000 per month and the reproductions are made in nothing if you have high traffic as it is my case verging on 600k per day... It doesn't compensate.

GO Unlimited

If you mean hosting your videos and embed them on your website without showing ads to your visitors, we can help with that. :)

We offer services for webmasters in large scales who wants to pay the go for the storage and the traffic they consume.

Let us know through a private message if you're interested.

Warm Regards,
Nasser.

Stokz

No.

Leaving aside that the videos are extremely slow because they use proxy to extract the videos that are saved in Google Drive.

It is very expensive, 10M plays are 4,000 per month and the reproductions are made in nothing if you have high traffic as it is my case verging on 600k per day... It doesn't compensate.
Fembed videos are hosted in Google Drive and they use a proxy to stream that??? How do tou know that? Where does that theory come from?

I thought fembed used their own servers.

Juninho

If you mean hosting your videos and embed them on your website without showing ads to your visitors, we can help with that. :)

We offer services for webmasters in large scales who wants to pay the go for the storage and the traffic they consume.

Let us know through a private message if you're interested.

Warm Regards,
Nasser.
If the GO does this, enjoy it, it is a reliable service.

simdonovan

Fembed videos are hosted in Google Drive and they use a proxy to stream that??? How do tou know that? Where does that theory come from?

I thought fembed used their own servers.
You can ask him yourself in the support section.

GO Unlimited

Thank you all for your positive feedbacks!

We will keep doing our best to have this great reputation all the way. :)

Warm Regards,
Nasser.

Nilocox

No.

for a big traffic, what do you recommend me to use?

simdonovan

for a big traffic, what do you recommend me to use?
There's nothing to it, if you have the same traffic as mine it's more profitable to use servers like gounlimited, mixdrop, upstream, etc... witch the 0% profit

But if you want you can invest in a programmer to make you an extractor to use Google Drive - Amazon - Cloud Google.

Stokz

There's nothing to it, if you have the same traffic as mine it's more profitable to use servers like gounlimited, mixdrop, upstream, etc... witch the 0% profit

But if you want you can invest in a programmer to make you an extractor to use Google Drive - Amazon - Cloud Google.
For Google Drive/Amazon/Cloud Google you would always need a proxy script and pay for servers (bandwidth). It's only profitable if you have a website with good daily views, if not, you will pay bandwidth just for users to watch your videos and don't get any prof it for you.

t33p

For Google Drive/Amazon/Cloud Google you would always need a proxy script and pay for servers (bandwidth). It's only profitable if you have a website with good daily views, if not, you will pay bandwidth just for users to watch your videos and don't get any prof it for you.
For the first launch and a little traffic, you can do without a proxy script, but just upload the video to an unlimited google drive and insert links to the video stream

Top Bottom