[PAID] Logo and banner design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayzzy

Need a logo and banner design for some water project . the logo needs to be of quality where we can actually print it on the tshirts and the banner has to be of quality where we can actually print it in real size on road . u know what i am saying .

Kindly put your samples with watermarks if u want to and the text has to be "The fakhra water project"

Make it professional as everyone will see it around . also come up with your prices as well

12 comments
A bit to simple . a picture of well , water something to go with the brand needs to be there . remember its a paid work so im hoping some professional work from you guys . :)

Hi, can you give some more detail,
Is it regarding water consumption / conservation?
Just Fun with water?

Or, something relevant.

Is it sort of a competition?

We, at TagdaBe take custom orders for logo design. We can offer you good logo with unlimited corrections.

Let me know if you are interested for it.

Is it sort of a competition?

We, at TagdaBe take custom orders for logo design. We can offer you good logo with unlimited corrections.

Let me know if you are interested for it.

Hi, can you give some more detail,
Is it regarding water consumption / conservation?
Just Fun with water?

Or, something relevant.

No its not a competition but just a logo design for a water project we are starting . its like opening a water pump well for the poor under the name of a belated lady . the people making it wud be wearing the tshirts with the logo and the banner is needed to display on the road side .
hope u understand

N47wOVX.png

Ok i will make some chages. Sorry for spelling error

Edit:

fLnlIEr.png
Can u put the text a little bit away from graphic plz. Also tell me how much you u asking for this one inwill need a psd and and a high quality image from u

Sent from my SM-N910F

Also can u tey with something like water stream going down if possible?

Sent from my SM-N910F

Last edited:
P4i8qiB.png

$10 i think is fair. And i will send psd and image to you after payment is completed. I will PM my Paypal ID when you have approved the design

Image thts not a prob. Can u put some water streaming down and make two separate images soni an select which one looks good

Sent from my SM-N910F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back