Status
Not open for further replies.

Supernatural

i have a kimsufi 2G which have 5tb limit.

when i started out , i checked my ovh.com acc. and it wasn't showing any usage , so i thought may be all my traffic was in between ovh and ovh...

also i use that box for seedbox purposes so my max traffic is b/w ovh only. but now m confused. after using that box for like 20 days now , its still show me nothing ... m sure something is wrong here. It should have showed like 1gb / 1tb usuage ... but just nothing it shows... plz help ...

here's the Screenshot of my ovh account ..

BusUu.png

14 comments
i knw , but i am sure i have used like above 500gb ( not ovh traffic ) .. but still it shows nothing >.< .. there is something wrong with this m sure.

Most Seedbox Providers use OVH datacenter

hence

OVH to OVH is free basically it wont count that

Other is Internet to OVH is free hence again it wont show up

Third is you have a bit low end box which dont support heavy torrenting hence it will auto connected to nearest guys so basically ur increasing ur ratio only being in limits of OVH

or your is luckiest case ur MTRG is broken

EnCiPh3r said:
Most Seedbox Providers use OVH datacenter

hence

OVH to OVH is free basically it wont count that

Other is Internet to OVH is free hence again it wont show up

Third is you have a bit low end box which dont support heavy torrenting hence it will auto connected to nearest guys so basically ur increasing ur ratio only being in limits of OVH

or your is luckiest case ur MTRG is broken

I already said about i know abt ovh-ovh thing. and i know most of my connections are ovh-ovh. but i am also sure i have spent much bandwidth to other networks too ( not ovh. ) but it isnt showing abt that. so m sure there is a bug in that.

well i have already uploaded much in torrenting. and m very happy with this box , i know its a low end box , but its worth the money and what i want.

abt MTRG ? whats that ? :(

Its because of a fault in ovh system. Even I have a server from ovh.co.uk with 20 TB bandwidth, been using it from last 3-4 months and till today the bandwidth consumption is just 0 TB. So yeah its a glitch in the system.

well i got the same server ( 2nd one ) from enciph3r , and that server is showing 200kb usuage ( lol) but still it is showing something .... but my first one isn;'t showing anything >.<... anyuways , how to fic that glitch then?

well i got the same server ( 2nd one ) from enciph3r , and that server is showing 200kb usuage ( lol) but still it is showing something .... but my first one isn;'t showing anything >.<... anyuways , how to fic that glitch then?

We cannot fix it. Ovh has to do it.

Its a fault with OVH, i have 3 x 10Gbps servers from ovh and not one of them shows me the bandwidth usage, for example i know ive used 22TB on one... but it shows nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back