OVH Dedicated server good for adult content ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

luches

I heard they are really sensitive toward DMCA . i would want to sign up for a 100$ Dedicated service but first wanted to know if they are overall a good choice for adult content? Its not american adult content but Japanese Adult comic known as hentai worldwide !

12 comments
They may but very few DMCA has ever come directly to my host. during 3 months of service only had one DMCA from a Japanese designer that the host forwarded to me and I deleted the material within an hour. does OVH take down your site without even forwarding you the DMCA ? I always delete the requested material !

Last edited:
netdireckt can be bit lenient & is way better in how they handle DMCA, they atleast give u some hours to sort the issue out but is not totally safe though. >_>

i cancelled server twice with netdirect lol, first was before leaseweb take over , next was after :D
before we got only 5 dmca and server is nullrouted or cancelled for ever,later after leaswwen takeover they changed system but do not allow linking sites :D

Can a VPS handle a site of this traffic

12000visitor/day + 60000 Pageveiws

if yes recommend me a good host with good vps . i do like saving $ if possible. allows adult content + no much issue with rendom DMCA .

i nead atleast 1TB// month + 30GB space + Cpanel and soft...... (preferebly netherland server)
uptime also needs to be great ! (true 99.9%)

can pay up to 80-90$/monthly for it.(Max)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back