Overweight guy asks for help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

navpq

SS_2012_03_10_03_56_39.jpg

:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
Desperate 22 year old asks for help the day before his 23rd birthday

PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO ----------------
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhpqVpu-uYw&context=C48343bbADvjVQa1PpcFONP6tkbhXl_M7Vv5lcW5Ql1yZEy8C9WOs=[/ame]

15 comments
Luckily he did get in contact with someone that might help him out.

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhQlQVq_i8c&feature=related[/ame]

This is very disgusting. It's his own fault and his problem that he is overweight. I don't care. :|
I don't know if the same things happen in Norway or not but some overweight people are actually overweight due to some metabolism problems. Their injected fats won't burn off easily. They need to be doing like 30 mins to 1 hour of exercise everyday to prevent from being overweight. That is not easy to do when you become adult and have more works to do, compared to a kid.

Think about this, you're hungry so you eat. Then your fats are still there even when you get hungry again in the next 10 hours. So you have to eat a little at least, otherwise you will have stomache related problems. Yea, it seems makes sense than not eating might make you lose weight but, before that, stomache problem comes. That's hard to deal.

okay but I believe noone will get THAT fat because of any kind of illness :S did he forget about his exercise then or what

I don't know if the same things happen in Norway or not but some overweight people are actually overweight due to some metabolism problems. Their injected fats won't burn off easily. They need to be doing like 30 mins to 1 hour of exercise everyday to prevent from being overweight. That is not easy to do when you become adult and have more works to do, compared to a kid.

Think about this, you're hungry so you eat. Then your fats are still there even when you get hungry again in the next 10 hours. So you have to eat a little at least, otherwise you will have stomache related problems. Yea, it seems makes sense than not eating might make you lose weight but, before that, stomache problem comes. That's hard to deal.

Everybody can find time for 30 mins of exercise a day no matter how busy one is. No excuse there.

A 'disease' is a very bad excuse. You get fat if you do not exercise and also eat more than you burn. You can eat more than you burn, but you have to actually work out strength training or cardio, too. You will build muscle.

I doubt that he is hungry. He just wants to eat food, just because it tastes good. I never eat when I'm hungry, so I never have a hungry feeling, but I try to eat a lot more than I burn because I keep on building muscle. : |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back