Our own video upload platform (Doodstream waterfall)

Sadisflix.io

Hello everyone,

My friends, since the fall of Doodstream last week, a lot of questions have been on my mind, especially one in particular !

"Why not launch a common video file host?"

Like many, I think this must have crossed your mind too. A lot of streaming sites find themselves dependent on players who scam, reduce views and simply don't have the skills to manage a proper video host. And we're all in fear of seeing them shut down overnight, not to mention the colossal amount of work we've done for them, which is becoming a real problem for the survival of our sites.

I think many people are familiar with Sibnet's Xvideosharing, a video script used by all the big names, but... +$2000 if we want something good, that's a bit expensive.

So, I'm calling on anyone who'd like to join me in creating a personal, high-performance player, stable over the very long term and able to host all your videos without the slightest problem. I believe that all our skills can be worth something great, and that if we all invest a little, we can have MUCH BETTER than what the video hosts are offering us today!

So, I invite you to contact me privately on Wjunction, and I'll add you to a Telegram group with all those who have decided to follow me. We'll talk in detail about the joint investment, the many ideas that could be good, the management of the project. We'll all have a stone to add to the edifice, and everyone involved will have a guaranteed return on their investment. I'd like to make it clear that everything will be done transparently - we're not hiding anything, we'll do things properly and professionally.

The more of us there are, the greater the chances of the project emerging.

Thank you for reading and I encourage everyone to join us, so don't be dependent on your own site!

11 comments
It's an ambitious project, and I hope you succeed. However, if many people use video hosts (reliable or not) it's because they're free (of course you can get remuneration and so on) but also for automatic DCMA processing. Besides, you'd have to be pretty stupid to have just one host on your site: if he dies, your site's dead, but if you have several, you can be sure that if one dies, others can replace him.
Don't get me wrong, almost all uploaders upload illegal (copyrighted) videos. Many wanted to do the same, but were quickly caught out.

Hello everyone,

My friends, since the fall of Doodstream last week, a lot of questions have been on my mind, especially one in particular !

"Why not launch a common video file host?"

Like many, I think this must have crossed your mind too. A lot of streaming sites find themselves dependent on players who scam, reduce views and simply don't have the skills to manage a proper video host. And we're all in fear of seeing them shut down overnight, not to mention the colossal amount of work we've done for them, which is becoming a real problem for the survival of our sites.

I think many people are familiar with Sibnet's Xvideosharing, a video script used by all the big names, but... +$2000 if we want something good, that's a bit expensive.

So, I'm calling on anyone who'd like to join me in creating a personal, high-performance player, stable over the very long term and able to host all your videos without the slightest problem. I believe that all our skills can be worth something great, and that if we all invest a little, we can have MUCH BETTER than what the video hosts are offering us today!

So, I invite you to contact me privately on Wjunction, and I'll add you to a Telegram group with all those who have decided to follow me. We'll talk in detail about the joint investment, the many ideas that could be good, the management of the project. We'll all have a stone to add to the edifice, and everyone involved will have a guaranteed return on their investment. I'd like to make it clear that everything will be done transparently - we're not hiding anything, we'll do things properly and professionally.

The more of us there are, the greater the chances of the project emerging.

Thank you for reading and I encourage everyone to join us, so don't be dependent on your own site!
Have been using iceyfile for more than a year now and not a single deleted video, I am OK thanks there are alternatives available nobody is wanting to look or try honestly.

As a website owner my revenue has increased in a tremendous way!

Have been using iceyfile for more than a year now and not a single deleted video, I am OK thanks there are alternatives available nobody is wanting to look or try honestly.

As a website owner my revenue has increased in a tremendous way!
iceyfile.com bro? its can PPV?

why not make a service, where people can buy storage and can use their own ads on their video player. people will pay you based on storage and bandwidth.

Я могу помочь вам, но я их России. Могу помогать клиентам, которые разговаривают на русском.

вам придется использовать переводчик, если вы не знаете английского, потому что не все здесь говорят по-русски!

Так вы сможете найти клиентов.
I can help you, but I'm in Russia. I can help English-speaking clients.

Back