ouo.io | earn on every link you shorten Up to $15 / 10.000 | Min 5$ paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are now stable on Payza, all users that selected Payza as withdraw method, will receive on time payment. And due to most of our money is hold by PayPal, Aug and Sep payment will have some delay. Also, if your withdraw status is set as "Completed", but you did not receive payment, please contact us and we will handle your case, sorry for any inconvenience caused :(

They SCAM !!!!!!!!

account [FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]support@ouo.io and contact@ouo.io not exists !!!!![/FONT]

they still paying, just having problem with the 3 pending payout when the time their paypal got limited...they marked paid afterwards without giving payment..when they switched payza they start paying again..leaving the 3 payout unpaid...others claimed they already paid the 3 pending payout..mine not yet...

they still paying, just having problem with the 3 pending payout when the time their paypal got limited...they marked paid afterwards without giving payment..when they switched payza they start paying again..leaving the 3 payout unpaid...others claimed they already paid the 3 pending payout..mine not yet...

thanksmate

We can promise you:
2. Quick response on every email.

I sent 5 emails asking about if you are paying with paypal again WITHOUT ANSWER in different dates
iS0L2KS.jpg

YOU ARE NOT ASWERING

Paypal payment

Hello, l will receive my first payment on 15 february. l want to know is there anyone who received money in february via paypal? or l should change payment method? l think their paypal account must be unlocked, isn't it?

#29XXX2016-10-01Pending$8XX
#31XXX2016-11-15Pending$9XX

5 Month Waiting......BIG SCAMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

Hello, l will receive my first payment on 15 february. l want to know is there anyone who received money in february via paypal? or l should change payment method? l think their paypal account must be unlocked, isn't it?
They only paid news users or new members, a member before one year , if your account is more than 1 year should create a new account so that they continue to pay your

Last edited:
Payment

#29XXX2016-10-01Pending$8XX
#31XXX2016-11-15Pending$9XX

5 Month Waiting......BIG SCAMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

They only paid news users or new members, a member before one year , if your account is more than 1 year should create a new account so that they continue to pay your

Yes, l have opened my account on 19 january. Thank you, l hope my payment wouldn't be on pending status. l saw a comment about paypal payment on 15 january that says him money is on pending status :/

l have received my payment via PayPal today :)

Last edited:
They owe me around 20 dollars, I sent e-mail but nothing! Such a shame, because it was one of the best shorteners of 2016 1st semester.

They paid me with a little delay.. however is important to answer the e-mails the people.
Thanks for the service

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back