Status
Not open for further replies.

Medow7

[SLIDE]http://pligg.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/OTnewz1-329x510.png[/SLIDE]

Hello:

I would like to sell my OTnewz Pligg Theme license which i bought for a project but i decide not to continue doing that project.

And here is more details about this theme:

OTnewz is a premium, responsive Pligg theme suitable for general news aggregated sites. OTnewz has responsive layout; featured news slider using our OTslider module; can automatically embed videos, photos and rich media using Embedly API; display website screenshot thumbnail; built-in social sharing; sidebar advertisement ready and has sidebar member widgets such as Top Publishers and Top Submitters.

LIVE DEMO: http://demo.oxytheme.com/Pligg/OTnewz/1/

OTnewz Features:

Responsive Layout

OTnewz Pliggg template will automatically scale to fit on your browser widths/resolutions and on your mobile devices.

Featured News Slider

With the OTslider module, you can showcase your important news & stories in the homepage to gain more exposures to the visitors.

Auto-embed Videos, Photos & Rich Media

Using the Embedly API, OTnewz will automatically display thumbnails of videos, photos or rich media in each news & clicking it will play/zoom the media.

Website Screenshot Thumbnail

When the submitted URL doesn’t have rich media to embed, it will display the website screenshot thumbnail from WebThumbnail.

Sidebar Member Widgets

Show some appreciation of your members! Display users who are top submitters, top publishers, last active & newly registered members.

Sidebar Advertisement Ready

Sidebar advertisement spots are ready to be filled-in to make you some money. It has a built-in 125*125 and 300*n advertisement spots.

Built-in Social Sharing

Expose each news to the social media audience by using the built-in “Share To Bookmarking Sites” functionality.

Browser Compatibility

OTnewz will work across all modern browsers including Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 8+, Safari and Opera.

License include 6 months free update, and it was cost usually 39 USD and i need to sell it with 25 USD only, Paypal payment.

Thanks.

Last edited:
2 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back