Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I get complain every day from my users that lot of them can't buy premium. Before a month I had 4-5 sales/day, now i have 1 sale in 3-4 days.

30 December nice... they will make money until 30th December and i guest on 1st Jan next yer host will close and they will start new one because they will have nice amount of money :P Who will be this idiot who will work 30 days without proof they will pay?

30 December nice... they will make money until 30th December and i guest on 1st Jan next yer host will close and they will start new one because they will have nice amount of money :P Who will be this idiot who will work 30 days without proof they will pay?
I have made a lot of money with ote and they have always paid me on time until now. They have had their payment gateway closed and their money put on hold, I am sure they are doing their best to fix their issues and I am sure I will get my money on the 30th.

I have made a lot of money with ote and they have always paid me on time until now. They have had their payment gateway closed and their money put on hold, I am sure they are doing their best to fix their issues and I am sure I will get my money on the 30th.

Same situation here. Hope they will pay on the 30th..

OTE have always paid me, if their bank contract has been terminated, there is probably a holding time to receive the funds. OTE then need time to negotiate a new contract, so, we should give them time without the flaming.

when they will fix paygate problem?

last night I had 1 ref user tried to register 3 times because he couldn't buy premium.

I got 0 sale.

Thats not funny OTE! I just working so hard to reupload all files again. 400 new files again deleted. Thanks OTE..

All files deleted again. I working haed 2 weeks after first deleting. So what happend again i dont understand. Ote seems dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back