OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How our payout system works:
Request payout between the 1st - 15th: We will pay by the 30th.
Request payout between the 16th - 30th: We will pay by the 15th of the next month
1. what about 31th ???
2. please open request payout on 15th and 30th (or 31th) although there are paid or not

if stats cant be fixed if you dont complain, in short, you wont get the sales if ever you got one if you dont complain about it, using the service for how many months, set all files to premium only, never got a sales but i got downloads,

2013-08-31
$XX.05
PENDING
will i get paid today?
you paid me on 31th last time so its imposible to request a payout on 30th.
its 16th now, payment is still pending and i cant request another payout so i can get a payment on 30th. pls try to adjust your payment schedules..

How our payout system works:
Request payout between the 1st - 15th: We will pay by the 30th.
Request payout between the 16th - 30th: We will pay by the 15th of the next month
1. what about 31th ???
2. please open request payout on 15th and 30th (or 31th) although there are paid or not

Requests on 31st will be paid on 30th of the next month.

2013-08-17$39.38REJECTED
Why?

my acc is dixe4banh

Please contact helpdesk@OTEUpload.com for more information.

if stats cant be fixed if you dont complain, in short, you wont get the sales if ever you got one if you dont complain about it, using the service for how many months, set all files to premium only, never got a sales but i got downloads,

Stats should have been fixed if they have not then please send your information to either helpdesk@OTEUpload.com or add OTE.Support on skype.

2013-08-31$XX.05PENDING
will i get paid today?
you paid me on 31th last time so its imposible to request a payout on 30th.
its 16th now, payment is still pending and i cant request another payout so i can get a payment on 30th. pls try to adjust your payment schedules..

We pay on the day we say or at least approve the transaction. You will be paid on 30th of September.

To all users, all payouts have been completed for this cycle. If your payout was rejected and you would like an explanation please send an email to helpdesk@OTEUpload.com or add on skype OTE.Support. Same is the case with the missing sales from the 13th, if you are missing them please add or send an email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back