OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Free user max file size 1GB & 500GB storage limit is not good for new user like me.. :(

The limit is increased when you upgraded to premium storage.

Free user max file size 1GB & 500GB storage limit is not good for new user like me.. :(

Hi, the limits for free users are great. If you need more, you will need to upgrade your account to a premium account

Thanks for your post mate.

Hi, the limits for free users are great. If you need more, you will need to upgrade your account to a premium account
In my opinion, 1GB upload limit is not good for premium sales :S

See above.

When you are a premium Member the limit is 10GB ;)

Thanks again.

If anyone needs assistance let me know I am available to help with your issues. Thanks!

The limit is increased when you upgraded to premium storage.

Thanks for your post mate.

See above.

When you are a premium Member the limit is 10GB ;)

Thanks again.

If anyone needs assistance let me know I am available to help with your issues. Thanks!

why i am not geting you online in skype?
I cant PM you too because of your INBOX is full.

You said you will add my all money to the pending payout list for the payment on 15/09/13 for my system loss.
Please add it today.
Thank you.

User ID: Piculiar

Last edited:

You said you will add my all money to the pending payout list for the payment on 15/09/13 for my system loss.
Please add it today.
Thank you

If its been said that the balance will be added on the 15/09/13 then please wait until this date :)

I cant PM you too because of your INBOX is full.

Please add it today.
Thank you.

User ID: Piculiar

Yes as we discussed before your amount will be added on 15th of September Payout.

can i upload my file rapidgator to oteupload via remot upload ?

We are working to fix remote upload features and should have it fixed by the end of this week.

not again, rebill 0.

ZqcuXUS.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back