OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has been re-opened as the operator has returned to provide support here on WJunction.com.

Moving forward, if anyone has complaints against this host in regards to billing issues, lack of support, etc., please report this thread with your issues/complaints immediately.

This thread has been re-opened as the operator has returned to provide support here on WJunction.com.

Moving forward, if anyone has complaints against this host in regards to billing issues, lack of support, etc., please report this thread with your issues/complaints immediately.

and where he is ? so many questions and still not answer from this operator who returned

Hello everyone,

Sorry we leave the thread and did not answered your questions from last 2 weeks. We will answer all the questions later tonight.

Hope for all of your understanding

John, When are your working times for Skype? I've messaged you every day for the last week when it says your online but ive yet to have a reply ? Do you have any set times for support ?

John, When are your working times for Skype? I've messaged you every day for the last week when it says your online but ive yet to have a reply ? Do you have any set times for support ?

I am online from 10Am until 5PM UTC+ time for skype support.

Is it only me or this host doesn't seem to work with zoom uploader?

Just checked and zoom is working fine please check and let me know if its still not working for you.

FTP is not working please fix

Fixed please check now.

ftp down. eu & us

Read above.

is it possible to clear deleted files list ?

Not yet but we will add this option soon!

when i tried to upload with remote upload
this message appears to me
Although this page is encrypted, the information you have entered is to be sent over an unencrypted connection and could easily be read by a third party.

Are you sure you want to continue sending this information?

what is this ?

hey John,

You dont reply about payments.
many uploaders, my friends complain about reject payments for no reason.

You can explain this? And dont tell me fraud in CC, please.

Zoom still not working. I tried uploading with and without account... the upload starts and works normally but at the end during the processing part it will always end up failing.

Zoom still not working. I tried uploading with and without account... the upload starts and works normally but at the end during the processing part it will always end up failing.

Its working fine for me just uploaded 1TB of files via zoom with no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back