OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me what are the real rate in oteupload ?

In my account I see 60 sales and 50 rebills
Here in the topic title it it 75 sale and 70 rebill
But in the first page of this topic it says 50 sales and 50 rebills

So what is the real rate ? this host seems to be run by an amateur , there is still no detailed reports, remote upload dont work and they always give some bullshit answer when you send them email for support , now I understand why no forums allow this host

you said promo will be in the whole August. Then why its look like this? and i got 2 sale of 2*8=16 $ ?

cebh.jpg

I get: "You have reached the download-limit: 61440 Mb for last 1 days"

But I have no download any file. Just checked links for dead or alive with firefox and canceled download.

is this a bug ?

by the way jdownloader still doesnt work with ote links.

Last edited:
Detail Report still not working. You said that it will be fixed this week. Still not work...

Please fix it.

Software error:

Can't call method "country_code" on an undefined value at index_m.pm line 2605.
For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Last edited:
My account banned.

I would upload.I do not download.

Again banned.Again banned.

Why banned.

I just upload.(zoom uploader)(Upload speed 1 gbps)

I'm afraid to upload.I'm afraid, again banned.

Support mail does not answer.Does not solve the problem.

We did responded each and every single of your email. So please stop saying that Support mail is not answering your question. You do not need to be afraid, please check your mail we have fixed this issue and we hope this will not happened with you again.

120 Days storage time removed ?

Yes all files inactive from 120 days will be removed.

30 only for registered....

Yes its correct.

Premium ?

120 days for inactive files.

yay 2000 files removed :D ... guess the 120day inactive deletion is kicking in

Please read above and yes we are giving more inactive file storage time then any other file sharing site. However send me a pm and we can have some setup for your account. So this inactive deletion will not effect your account anymore.

Can anyone tell me what are the real rate in oteupload ?

In my account I see 60 sales and 50 rebills
Here in the topic title it it 75 sale and 70 rebill
But in the first page of this topic it says 50 sales and 50 rebills

So what is the real rate ? this host seems to be run by an amateur , there is still no detailed reports, remote upload dont work and they always give some bullshit answer when you send them email for support , now I understand why no forums allow this host

We had OTE Super plan month from last 3 months. Which we have closed before 2 days and the new rates are 60% sale and 50% rebills along with a fixed rate plan of 8$ per sale.

you said promo will be in the whole August. Then why its look like this? and i got 2 sale of 2*8=16 $ ?

cebh.jpg

We tried our best to keep the Super plan until the end of august but we are not able to so that why we come up with the new plan and thats the new plans you can see in your my account page.

I get: "You have reached the download-limit: 61440 Mb for last 1 days"

But I have no download any file. Just checked links for dead or alive with firefox and canceled download.

is this a bug ?

by the way jdownloader still doesnt work with ote links.

Can you please pm me your username so that i can have a look into this matter.

Detail Report still not working. You said that it will be fixed this week. Still not work...

Please fix it.

Software error:

Can't call method "country_code" on an undefined value at index_m.pm line 2605.
For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Its already fixed. Please pm me your username and let me see why is still not working for you.

ZOOM is working for me now and sales are great, one of my best days yesterday.
sales great!
I really wonder your sales. Can you put SS? gamesrls.com is your? your website have very poor traffic. How can get GREAT SALES?? or 1-2 sales great for you?

Look at the last time gamesrls.com was updated, I haven't updated the site in a long time and that site is not where I make my sales. Also check your PM's for proof of sales, I made 8 sales and 3 rebills yesterday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back