OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sales low today. how do you stats guys? or stats is frozen. I don't understand. stats very unstable. one day 6-7 sales other day 0 sale.

Stats are never frozen, it might just be a slow day for you. We never shave or freeze stats they are always going.

now today is just realised that I had to choose personal rate for pps (12$ fixed, 80%, 75%-75%rebill). So maybe that's why I had 0 sale for 2 days? I have to choose personal rate then sale will count after that?

If you had one of the other options selected then you would have been earning from that category. We dont block sales it could have just been a slow day for you.

waiting for my 3rd payout

Payouts were sent on the 15, if you didnt get it let us know and we can check our logs. Thanks.

please add 30days premium : namcap87

thanks

Thanks for your response check your PM.

Pending paymentt !! when payment?

It depends when you requested the payout if it was after the correct time frame then you need to wait till next time. Thanks.

Yes guys, just wait. Ote already pay.

We paid to approved members on the 15, some users like always are rejected for fraud transactions etc.

already pay? is that mean that you got paid or just want to tell to all that they pay various times.

We cannot pay all users at once, we just start from the top of the list and work our way down, you may have been towards the bottom so yours was delayed a few hours. Thanks for your understanding.

ofcourse I got payment. OTE paid me since 8 month. Thanks for payment.

Youre very welcome sir.

thanks for payment

Youre very welcome sir.

I cant set payment information, I always got an error message saying "password doesnt match"

We will fix this issue but please send your username to helpdesk@oteupload.com. Thanks.

is it possible to allow FTP to registered members ?

No it is a Premium only feature at this time. Thanks for your understanding.

any problem with sale? seems like a lot of referals but no sale?

Sales are being tracked properly it might just be a slow day for you.

@above you are not alone i send pm to Stephen regarding this Referals waiting for the reply since i made pm some days ago..
got paid as always but as when they paid on 15th of july i was sleeping so i able to request again for the next payout on 16th of july am i still got paid on 30th of july?

Sorry about the late reply as WJ was down there wasnt much we could do. I replied to your PM please check your inbox. You will be paid at correct time. Thanks.

thank you

Youre welcome.

They heavy shave these days. sales very low.

No sales are shaved it might just be a slow day for you. Sales are going great lately. Lots of users are getting lots of sales.

Anyone tried remote upload from ryushare ?
I have set my premium information in oteupload but still get html page instead of file

We are working to fix this problem it should hopefully be fixed soon.

Confirmed! I have many premium files downloaded, but sales are not grow.

Downloads and sales are not related. It might just be a slow day for your sales, can be users that you have already sold premium to etc many different factors at play. I hope you can understand.

Well Plz explain this OTE!
If a ppl buy premium acc. through a premium page by email, system creates numeric usernames e.g. 6324440.

How come my numeric referral sales too low. almost zero???????
sales only come sign up page on links while more needs to be numeric sales. you definitely steal numeric sales.

OTE Stephen, if someone gets a sale, can he see detailed statistics for the sale (country, forum, file etc) ?

No we had to deactivate it as the system that we have in place doesnt track this information properly so there wasnt reason for us to leave it live.

If a ppl buy premium acc. through a premium page by email, system creates numeric usernames e.g. 6324440.

sales only come sign up page on links while more needs to be numeric sales. you definitely steal numeric sales.

Sir we of course dont steal any sales. If you ask around there are many users who are making large amounts of sales. If you ask and find that we are then you are welcome to leave our host but I assure you we do not steal any sales.

No we had to deactivate it as the system that we have in place doesnt track this information properly so there wasnt reason for us to leave it live.

Sir we of course dont steal any sales. If you ask around there are many users who are making large amounts of sales. If you ask and find that we are then you are welcome to leave our host but I assure you we do not steal any sales.

This is not the answer. I'm also getting sales but this not mean you count all of my sales. plz explain my question.

This is not the answer. I'm also getting sales but this not mean you count all of my sales. plz explain my question.

Yes you get all the sales. If someone buys an anonymous account, you get it, if someone buys an account with a registered username then you get it. Referrals is the amount of people who actually register an account, they do not always buy premium. That is why sometimes the numbers seem off.

Are you going to activate this option?

It a basic option for every filehost. Affiliates want to know whch file, forum, country etc brought the sale.

So, will you activate this?

I suppose they use cookies to track sales and refers. So there is not problem on getting sales.

Ask him for cookies expiration time.

[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]yes we do track sales and referrals using cookies.[/FONT]

It a basic option for every filehost. Affiliates want to know whch file, forum, country etc brought the sale.

Yes we will reactivate in the future.

Hello

My User Wolfer

2013-06-28 $432.23 REJECTED

OTEUpload Admin Told Me in

Jul 4 (12 days ago)

Well long story in very short words you will get paid your pending amount this 15th

Why You REJECTED My Payment .. And Admin Promise Me To Get Payment in 15th

Your Help Disk And Sales didn't answer my tickets from 3 days

Stephen, We need this feature for we can better analyze. Please fix it. it's not working a very long time.

Hello

My User Wolfer

2013-06-28 $432.23 REJECTED

OTEUpload Admin Told Me in

Jul 4 (12 days ago)

Well long story in very short words you will get paid your pending amount this 15th

Why You REJECTED My Payment .. And Admin Promise Me To Get Payment in 15th

Your Help Disk And Sales didn't answer my tickets from 3 days

Team has checked your account and it appears that nearly all your sales were fraudulent, so your account has been blocked from receiving affiliate payouts. You are still welcome to use OTEUpload to store your files but you cannot use it to earn. I am very sorry.

Stephen, We need this feature for we can better analyze. Please fix it. it's not working a very long time.

We are working to correct the bugs, there is just a lot of issues with it so it is taking longer than expected. Should have it done in the next week.

anyone else please confirm sale is correct?

Yes sales are correct.

Hi Stephen, Can you add more payout option for buy a premium? Thanks in advance...

Which payout options are you looking for? If you can please let us know thanks.

what is ftp server name? I check it ftp upload, but click that button no server name, always directed to default upload page.
plz reply. thanks.

OTE Stephen, you says "all your sales were fraudulent", but what kind of fraud he made. Referrer itself or stolen credit card ?
If you inform people while you are refusing with fraud, tell us what kind of fraud they are.

Please consider adding OKpay or Moneybookers as payout options. It has been a long time request. Thank you.

We will be adding Payoneer shortly, Moneybookers doesnt allow for File Host payout we have already tried having an account with them, they declined us and said if we tried opening an account it would be deleted.

OTE Stephen, you says "all your sales were fraudulent", but what kind of fraud he made. Referrer itself or stolen credit card ?
If you inform people while you are refusing with fraud, tell us what kind of fraud they are.

Both the referrer and the charges, they come from anonymous Ip addresses and then make purchases using stolen credit cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back