OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your payout was not rejected. It did happend in past also but we always thought its a small bug but right now we are working on this bug. Because system itself rejected some users payouts which sounds really understandable to all of you but its true. Please stay tuned we are working on it and promise will not take more then some few hours to fix this.

I hope it does not affect the payment schedule,
and I still will be paid on 30 ????

I hope it does not affect the payment schedule,
and I still will be paid on 30 ????

This issue have nothing to do with the payout schedule. Everyone will get paid the 30th as promised.

NOTE:

Guys be ready OTEUpload.com is bringing for you OTE super bonus :) Starting from this monday until the next month 26th.

Can't register, getting the error:

Software error:

Can't exec: Duplicate entry '16777215' for key 'PRIMARY' at Modules/DataBase.pm line 55. For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Tks , money has been transferred to the balance and i requested again

2013-05-26 $636.75 PENDING

this request is 26/5 , So when do I get paid?
because the request is rejected on 11/5
Tks.

Tks , money has been transferred to the balance and i requested again

2013-05-26 $636.75 PENDING

this request is 26/5 , So when do I get paid?
because the request is rejected on 11/5
Tks.

Your Welcome of course you will get paid this 30th. Because your request was made before 16th may.

Join today the design was super friendly really easy to use :) great upload speed via zoom. looks like a realy promising host btw thanks for the premium:fly:

Everyone can join your affiliate program or need to request or get invited only ?

If you need some details you can pm me about that.

Waiting for your kind reply. Support. :friends:

Download link >>> Press "Premium Download" >>> Register = Referral counted

Download link >>> Press "Upgrade your account" >>> Register = Referral counted

Download link >>> Press "Sing Up" button at the top of the page >>> Register = Referral NOT counted (Tried several times)

Refferals link >>> Press any button >>> Register = Referral NOT counted (Tried several times)

Fix this bug!!!

Hi John, Can you rebill promotion in Super Bonus?

Will let you guys know what the Super bonus is going to be. Please stay tuned.

Join today the design was super friendly really easy to use :) great upload speed via zoom. looks like a realy promising host btw thanks for the premium:fly:

Thanks for the kind words.

Everyone can join your affiliate program or need to request or get invited only ?

If you need some details you can pm me about that.

Waiting for your kind reply. Support. :friends:

Anyone can john our affiliate program anytime. No need to request nor invite for it.

Download link >>> Press "Premium Download" >>> Register = Referral counted

Download link >>> Press "Upgrade your account" >>> Register = Referral counted

Download link >>> Press "Sing Up" button at the top of the page >>> Register = Referral NOT counted (Tried several times)

Refferals link >>> Press any button >>> Register = Referral NOT counted (Tried several times)

Fix this bug!!!

Will have a look on it in next few.

@OTE John Please check the private message.

replied.

i can't upload, today, zoom + ftp upload :(

please fix!!

Fixed check now should be working.

Check my account.
my username : dahliya

not to sales...

checked your account there is nothing wrong with you're account. As said many times sales come with luck and hard work. Allot others are making many every day.

I have just updated our thread with all the most current information about our affiliate programs. If anyone needs any help feel free to PM me and can explain more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back