OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@clouse , NoMoreFlame and lamy please send me a pm with your username and let me have a look into your matters. To all others please stay cool with this change. This change is good for us as-well as for you. This new change is not that different so let me explain you guys a little about this change. Its like same as its not with the weekly payouts. As we said that from now on we will pay every month 3rd and 5th. So anyone can request his payout before 3rd and 5th just 5 days before. So you guys will get paid your payouts just in 5 days.

Looks like some users misunderstand this change. Its not that you guys will request your payouts and will get paid after 30 days from the day you will request no its not like this. Please read what i said and trust me guys its much better then the weekly payouts.

No i wont PM you my user name.I dont want to be in the same situation like Tankred.
I have a much better solution for you.Pay every single,rejected and pending payment.Calculate ,how much is it and PAY EVERY SINGLE AFFILIATE.
2-3-4-5 week old payouts are still pending.What the fuck is wrong with you?

Why didnt you order more WMZ to pay us?You keep repeating the same bullshit ,but i've never seen an honest answer from you.

Some ass kissers are happy(right now,but they will scream like a pig if the money wont be sent),but 95% of your users are fuckin disapointed.

Cheating,Scamming(yes,Giving false hopes and misleading your affiliates is scamming) and lying IS NEVER THE RIGHT WAY!

We dont demand extra cash just the money what we earned.
Make your affiliates happy and you will make much more in the long run.No need to be genious the realize that.
Get your calculator ,calculate how much is the unpaid amount and PAY EVERY SINGLE AFFILIATE!

No excuses,no promises,no explanation,just pay.
Thanks

Seems lot of problems here with wmz and other excuses..let me help you out here with a solution:

Use the below WMZ provider to get them in 1-3 days:
Code:
www.buywmz.com

You will get the WMZ in 1-3 days and all the affiliates of yours will be happy. With this solution - I am sure you won't have "excuses" as others are saying and affiliates that have been loyal to you for so long like Tankred and NoMoreFlame should definitely receive their money on time.

FileParadox who are you ??? are you partner of oteupload ????

No way in hell!! I don't even know anyone of their team. I have my own website as my name suggests.

I am only letting them know of a proper WMZ provider with whom they can get the money on time so affiliates do not suffer.

Iam still waiting for your reply John.

@Tankred replied and your issue is now solved. Please check your pm and reply me back.

No i wont PM you my user name.I dont want to be in the same situation like Tankred.
I have a much better solution for you.Pay every single,rejected and pending payment.Calculate ,how much is it and PAY EVERY SINGLE AFFILIATE.
2-3-4-5 week old payouts are still pending.What the fuck is wrong with you?

Why didnt you order more WMZ to pay us?You keep repeating the same bullshit ,but i've never seen an honest answer from you.

Some ass kissers are happy(right now,but they will scream like a pig if the money wont be sent),but 95% of your users are fuckin disapointed.

Cheating,Scamming(yes,Giving false hopes and misleading your affiliates is scamming) and lying IS NEVER THE RIGHT WAY!

We dont demand extra cash just the money what we earned.
Make your affiliates happy and you will make much more in the long run.No need to be genious the realize that.
Get your calculator ,calculate how much is the unpaid amount and PAY EVERY SINGLE AFFILIATE!

No excuses,no promises,no explanation,just pay.
Thanks

@NoMoreFlame I am sorry mate i cannot help you out without having your username.

Seems lot of problems here with wmz and other excuses..let me help you out here with a solution:

Use the below WMZ provider to get them in 1-3 days:
Code:
www.buywmz.com

You will get the WMZ in 1-3 days and all the affiliates of yours will be happy. With this solution - I am sure you won't have "excuses" as others are saying and affiliates that have been loyal to you for so long like Tankred and NoMoreFlame should definitely receive their money on time.

@FileParadox thanks for letting us know about the source.

SPirata if you detect I stop postin 3 months ago, cause I got a real job looong time (for 20 years), sharing was only game for me.
if you ask me my income, even if I share it here, nobody belive me, but this company does not know how to play, change rules
very often. I had told them giving payments each week is not good, check turbobit, why they do not have cheating problem
cause they wait 40 days for each sale to be sure its fake or not. ıf sale is fake or stolen card, they do not pay it. Oteupload
acts they know everything well. But They could not fix the bugs since they born. What else I can say ? Check my words
in filemates, they flamed to me, I had warned them their systems and bugs, they ignored me, and at last they stop working
cause they could not stand against problems and can not afford or they prefer stop giving money and waste hundreds of thousands
$$$$ they earn from uploader and downloaders. Even if people hates the people that tells the truth, Truth is truth (chech William Shakespeare).

You need real job.
You are a Kid.

Your comments is a game?
People can choose, and you get your comment 1 comment is sofficient, you dont need comment avery day.
OTEUpload is a company, respect it.

People choose filehosts, you run your Crappy and miserable live.

People choose OTEUpload, you dont need sugest every day and everyday you comment Trash, Crap.

Leave this thread man, this problem dont is yours.

Last edited:
Ohhh man.
I dont use Facebook.

Im only are tired, I see every days comments negative about OTEUpload.
You earn any money with that?

Leave this host, and leave this thread.....

If I dont like any host, or think "This host is scam or this host stole my money", simply comment my opinion and discuss with host representative.
No problem solved, I leave host.

You already do it, few months ago, you dislike OTEUpload, I see this, leave Oteupload and look for another host.

You dont earn anything in post your negative comments about this company every day.

Dear OTEUpload affiliate,

During the last 1 month we had big problems to handle the payouts. We want to apologize us so much for that and want to promise you, that this won't ever happen again! We have worked the whole time on making a better payout for you and this will be our new payout process along with 4 new plans:

Good and only good things:

New Plans:

Plan 1: A fixed amount of $10,00 USD for every initial order.
Plan 2: 75% revenue share of all initial orders.
Plan 3: You get 50% commission on premium account sales and rebills when your user renew his premium.
Plan 4: A fixed amount of $12,00 USD for every initial order.If you will get selected for OTEUpload Super user.More info how to get selected for OTEUpload Super user is coming this 15th.

Old payout model is back:

Request payout between the 1st - 15th: We will pay by the 30th.
Request payout between the 16th - 30th: We will pay by the 15th of the next month

We believe that you will really appreciate our new payout process and new plans because we can now handle payouts very fast and reliable!

New plans and payout system will start from this 15th.

Another gimmick...

Can you just finish paying weekly payouts for this month?

Dear lamy i request you to please read the new plans and payout system. And about the weekly payout yes all users will get paid this 16th. Please be with us all we are doing is make us as much better as we can and its all for our affiliate.

What you need to improve the most is the manner of paying in time.

Weekly payout should be sent today.
But, apparently you're skipping it 'cause you're confused and you're making new announcement every now and then.

But, you yourself cannot comply with your own rules and guidelines.

Last edited:
Dear OTEUpload affiliate,

Good and only good things:

New Plans:

Plan 1: A fixed amount of $10,00 USD for every initial order.
Plan 2: 75% revenue share of all initial orders.
Plan 3: You get 50% commission on premium account sales and rebills when your user renew his premium.
Plan 4: A fixed amount of $12,00 USD for every initial order.If you will get selected for OTEUpload Super user.More info how to get selected for OTEUpload Super user is coming this 15th.

Old payout model is back:

Request payout between the 1st - 15th: We will pay by the 30th.
Request payout between the 16th - 30th: We will pay by the 15th of the next month

New plans and payout system will start from this 15th.
Ote is going to be the best filehost :fly: Awesome plans for uploaders, great work:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back