OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This filehost never learned and never fixed issues.

To all affiliates having payment issues with this filehost, I think it's about time to report this to WJ Staff.

jjnFnyI-1_tn.jpg

here where oteupoad goes down and down for last 3 months. The uploaders run away because of lots of unfixed bugs
and pay problem. I had told you so, they do not have enough XP to fix it. We will see what will happen. I had told same
to filemates and they run away and filegag topic locked several times in last 2 months. We will see who is right or wrong.

Dearest users,

We regret to inform you of our need to cancel the plans to do weekly payouts, as it stands now we are doing weekly payouts. Beginning in June we will be switching to doing monthly payouts. All payouts will be sent on the 1st to 3rd. How this will work is that if you request in the previous month your payout will be sent in this time period. We will continue to investigate payouts and as before Fraud payments will no longer be tolerated. We hope this explains our reasoning clear enough.

We are required to take this step as we have been having issues with purchasing the proper amount of WMZ and LR in order to make the payouts. The problem is that the people we buy from require one week before they will sell us more. This leaves us waiting more time in order to purchase the correct amount that we need.

This is the answer for all the questions asked in last page.

Where is Stephen and the money u promised 50million times?
Or it will be 60 days just for me?
I gave u my bank account number.I dont need WMZ ,wire the money directly to my bank
account AS STEPHEN PROMISED!
You can send it via banktransfer or western union,i pay the fees,it doesnt matter,but send it.
If you dont,that means all of your excuses were lies.
You knew that MANY payouts were REJECTED without any reason,but you didnt order more WMZ to pay them.Why?
If you dont want to pay,at least admit it and stop playing this goddamn game.

Last edited:
@clouse , NoMoreFlame and lamy please send me a pm with your username and let me have a look into your matters. To all others please stay cool with this change. This change is good for us as-well as for you. This new change is not that different so let me explain you guys a little about this change. Its like same as its not with the weekly payouts. As we said that from now on we will pay every month 3rd and 5th. So anyone can request his payout before 3rd and 5th just 5 days before. So you guys will get paid your payouts just in 5 days.

Looks like some users misunderstand this change. Its not that you guys will request your payouts and will get paid after 30 days from the day you will request no its not like this. Please read what i said and trust me guys its much better then the weekly payouts.

Yea and ignore me.
Most dishonest filhost ever

What about this guy, why don't you pay him? I've seen you giving him a lot of excuses and promises (and lately you keep ignoring him) and you never pay him. While he got you lots of money you should be fair and pay what you owe to him.

Hi John, I will request a payment five days ago from payment. You will send every month 3rd and 5th. Right?
That's right

I have no problem with the new policy as I have always received my payments and am making good money.

Yea and ignore me.
Most dishonest filhost ever

@Tankred I did not ignore you but you not understand when i said something. As i said before your payouts was rejected by Setphen please this is last time i am saying mate please wait for setphen. He is alive and will back soon. And in your last post you said that you did not get paid ? and your payout was rejected. Well as i know you was paid last week and your payout was not rejected.

Hi John, I will request a payment five days ago from payment. You will send every month 3rd and 5th. Right?

@sagropa yes its right. All you need to do is request your payout 1 week before 3rd and get paid in just 1 week.

That's right

I have no problem with the new policy as I have always received my payments and am making good money.

@tibbsy79 thanks for your feedback. Well i can say that the real uploaders will understand without having any problem with this policy.

Iam waiting for Stephen.he wasnt logged in since 10 days.u said he will be online on monday.
If u were we me what would you think? When u see the same answer every single day?
2897 $ was rejected first I got my last payout on monday and I requested 400 dollars again (last week earrings) and this payout was rejected this morning.
No explanation , nothing.its not even friday, so why was it rejected?
Total nonsense!
Its 3300$ together, maybe its nothing for you, but its a lot for me.
If I work for u I expect to get paid.this is how things should work or not?
Iam waiting for Stephen, but I have a feeling that it will be an eternity till he logs in again.
Try to put yourself in my shoes and u will understand my reaction.
I dont understand the way u treat me, since I make u money and not pennys.
U should try to keep ur affiliates and not get rid of them...

What about this guy, why don't you pay him? I've seen you giving him a lot of excuses and promises (and lately you keep ignoring him) and you never pay him. While he got you lots of money you should be fair and pay what you owe to him.

Thanks bro I really appreciate it.

Iam waiting for Stephen.he wasnt logged in since 10 days.u said he will be online on monday.
If u were we me what would you think? When u see the same answer every single day?
2897 $ was rejected first I got my last payout on monday and I requested 400 dollars again (last week earrings) and this payout was rejected this morning.
No explanation , nothing.its not even friday, so why was it rejected?
Total nonsense!
Its 3300$ together, maybe its nothing for you, but its a lot for me.
If I work for u I expect to get paid.this is how things should work or not?
Iam waiting for Stephen, but I have a feeling that it will be an eternity till he logs in again.
Try to put yourself in my shoes and u will understand my reaction.
I dont understand the way u treat me, since I make u money and not pennys.
U should try to keep ur affiliates and not get rid of them...

Thanks bro I really appreciate it.

Why was your other payouts rejected. The only person who can answer and pay you is Stephen. but why was your this payout rejected i can have a look into this matter right now. So please pm me your username and let me see whats going on.

Stephan said my payout was rejected accidently!
And I alreday pmed u our whole conversation and my user name, but ok I will send it again

one month for payouts? u freaking kidding me? i work one month and collect thousands bucks then you escape. no thanks~ Uploaders stop uploading this $hitty host.i delete my files now byeeee.

Stephan said my payout was rejected accidently!
And I alreday pmed u our whole conversation and my user name, but ok I will send it again

Thank you will check your matter now.

one month for payouts? u freaking kidding me? i work one month and collect thousands bucks then you escape. no thanks~ Uploaders stop uploading this $hitty host.i delete my files now byeeee.

@jakerss Please do not make users and your self confuse. Its not that you need to wait that much. As said before if you will request just 5 days before the every month 3rd you will get paid your payout in just 1 week. And about run mate we are not here to run away we are and we will stay here. And its our promise just stay cool and be with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back