OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,

All WMZ weekly payouts has now been send. All others such as LR,payza and wire transfers will be in next few hours.

Thank you
OTE John

Thanks for payment. :)

Edit:
there is any news about I said bugs?
1- "Extend premium account" button not working. When click it first time it's working but When I click a second time, it's goes to homepage and it's seems this address bar.
https://www.oteupload.com/my_account.php?op=payments

2- If a user click our banner or affiliate link, email confirmation link not direct payment page.

webmoney problem still continue. OTE Team, If they not convert your account to WMZ, you can open new WMZ account.

Last edited:
...and also this for non-firefox users.

It supplants the download page with this...

20s7p52.jpg

Hi Stephen,

When I click detail report page. showing this error. Please fix..

Software error:

Can't call method "country_code" on an undefined value at index_m.pm line 2502.

For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

My payment information was webmoney , and in the payment day they changed to paypal credit card and if i try to change it is not saving webmoney is go back to paypal.HMmmm they cheat now ....lets see if i will get my money!!Hope yes...

Last edited:
What that means?

"A word on new policies beginning on April 26, 2013
Dear OTE Users,

We would like to inform each and everyone of you that beginning on April 26, 2013 we will have a new set of policies going into effect. The main focus of this policy is that premium user's files will no longer be stored for unlimited amounts of time. After the policy change it will be 120 days if they are not accessed by yourself or another OTE User.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely,
The OTE Team"

So If I register today, I get unlimited storage Lifetime?

Last edited:
Zloadex , there is no LIFETIME anymore, they say everyone will have 120 day keeping time from the time they write above
even if you sign up as 1st member of them or signup after that time does not care.

thanks for the payment...

please keep with no delay again.....

:fly: long life OTE

Congrats mate, weekly payouts were all sent will be finished by the end of today.

Thanks for payment. :)

Edit:
there is any news about I said bugs?

webmoney problem still continue. OTE Team, If they not convert your account to WMZ, you can open new WMZ account.

WMZ will be finished this week, no worries bugs should now be fixed if you are still having some errors send report to support team at support@oteupload.com

...and also this for non-firefox users.

It supplants the download page with this...

20s7p52.jpg

Will be fixed after we finish sending payouts.

still waiting for payment liberty reserve

We are waiting for our exchanger to credit our account, should be completed shortly. They gave us an estimation of 2 hours. If they dont credit our account today I will update this thread with information.

me too wating for payment liberty reserve

You were rejected for the use of fraudulent sales. Users like this will not be tolerated at OTE we are not stupid and every user is checked prior to payouts being sent. There was quite a few this time that were rejected for this same reason.

Hi Stephen,

When I click detail report page. showing this error. Please fix..

We are working on fixing it thanks.

Looks like time to delete all files

If you are disatisfied with our service you can if you would like but everything is going good we are not fools, the rejected payouts are because of fraud.

payment pending....

Payouts are being sent right now. Should get it shortly.

My payment information was webmoney , and in the payment day they changed to paypal credit card and if i try to change it is not saving webmoney is go back to paypal.HMmmm they cheat now ....lets see if i will get my money!!Hope yes...

It is a small miss-read. If you change what your request is it changes in our system to the correct thing.

payment pending :S ?

If you are approved payout will be sent shortly.

What that means?

"A word on new policies beginning on April 26, 2013
Dear OTE Users,

We would like to inform each and everyone of you that beginning on April 26, 2013 we will have a new set of policies going into effect. The main focus of this policy is that premium user's files will no longer be stored for unlimited amounts of time. After the policy change it will be 120 days if they are not accessed by yourself or another OTE User.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely,
The OTE Team"

So If I register today, I get unlimited storage Lifetime?

When a user stores their files in OTEUpload your file is automatically stored for 120 days and will only be deleted if it is not downloaded. When your file is downloaded the timer automatically starts again.

I request money on 2013-03-25 but still pending

Payouts are being sent right now.

Zloadex , there is no LIFETIME anymore, they say everyone will have 120 day keeping time from the time they write above
even if you sign up as 1st member of them or signup after that time does not care.

This was the reason we gave notice a month in advance we work along the guidelines for notice as per WJ's request.

Me Too
I requested it on 28/03/2013 and still pending

Payouts are currently being sent right now. If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM.

2013-03-30 $124.80 REJECTED
why my request rejected ???

Read above about fraud transactions.

2013-03-22$25.00PENDING

Payouts are currently being sent. The only one that might be delayed is Liberty Reserve. We placed an order last monday to order more and it hasnt been added to our account yet. I just checked with them and it should credit to our account within 2 hours from when they pick it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back