OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
pelocai 2013-02-28 22:18:10 $0
jaya 2013-02-28 03:16:26 $0

problem still not fixed and I wait ITS FIXED message here and then I will check it personally
I'm sick of replying them in forums that problem is not ME.

UPDATE: This problem is fixed as I see, checked to signup from an url inside and I saw my nick in referrer. Verify url from email goes to payments section directly instead of BUG screen now

Last edited:
my acc expired
but i can not extend from my balance
it always show message
Sorry! you cannot request more until you get paid your last payout.

pm OTE Stephen 2 days already still not reply
i can not upload if not premium, and many files deleted 2 days now
about payment: request from Feb 15 still pending :(

Oteupload should consider start paying weekly.A lot of uploaders avoid filehosts that pays 1/month!!!

For example:
Requests from 1-8 paid in 15 (There is enough time to verify frauds)

Last edited:
waiting to fix the bug , I recieve 12 pm in forums they can not do, I'm tired of showing how to do .

kamen 2013-02-27 21:14:57 $0

those both send me PM in portals I posted, they still can not use UPGRADE ACCOUNT.
Please fix it or remote this bug script from screen.

Both those users do not have premium. If they are trying to buy it they can upgrade at the top of the page by clicking extend premium.

35 on sale 1 pcs count it

count too bad

Im sorry I did not understand your message.

because we explaind what bug is in previous pages, people can not finish premium buy.

According to support team the bug has been fixed.

OMG!!!! how can i got sales if you deleted my backup file with the same name DMCA notice.... (i can't reup) and it's lazy time LOL

please deleted only DMCA notice

I am unsure about files if you feel a file has been removed improperly you may submit a counter DMCA Notice to our DMCA Team and try to get it back.

pelocai 2013-02-28 22:18:10 $0

problem still not fixed and I wait ITS FIXED message here and then I will check it personally
I'm sick of replying them in forums that problem is not ME.

UPDATE: This problem is fixed as I see, checked to signup from an url inside and I saw my nick in referrer. Verify url from email goes to payments section directly instead of BUG screen now

Bug has been fixed now.

my acc expired
but i can not extend from my balance
it always show message

pm OTE Stephen 2 days already still not reply
i can not upload if not premium, and many files deleted 2 days now
about payment: request from Feb 15 still pending :(

Sorry mate my internet was down for 2 days so I have not been able to check WJunction. I just sent you a PM. Thanks for understanding.

Payment will send 3 March.:wink:

Most payments will be sent monday if they have not been already.

who said that?

See above.

Oteupload should consider start paying weekly.A lot of uploaders avoid filehosts that pays 1/month!!!

For example:
Requests from 1-8 paid in 15 (There is enough time to verify frauds)

We have it setup this way as we need a month to insure that sales are not fraud.

please support usual, and let us know the sale problem whether it is fixed.

It should be fixed.

this bug is fixed. http://www.wjunction.com/1773913-post919.htm

and OTE team added SMS verification on Credit Card. maybe OTE can open 1 and 2 years sale.

We have added SMS verification as we were receiving large amounts of fraud sales. It is now fixed. Support team might enable 1 and 2 year sales soon.

We have it setup this way as we need a month to insure that sales are not fraud.
So , other (Majority) of filehosts can pay once/week but only ou need one month.Let me know if you wil keep this payout method (1/month) or you want to make some changes, because i dont want to waste my time....

So , other (Majority) of filehosts can pay once/week but only ou need one month.Let me know if you wil keep this payout method (1/month) or you want to make some changes, because i dont want to waste my time....

I have just been in discussion with our whole team. We have decided that begininning April 01, 2013, we will begin weekly payments!

Announcement: Begininning April 01, 2013 we will begin offering weekly payouts!

Do we win from our referrals sales or not?

I have previously answered this the last time you asked. Affiliates do not earn on their Referrals earnings.

webmoney give this error

err: 1 merchant purse () not specified or incorrect step:6

We are aware it is a problem with WebMoney, they are switching our account from WME to WMZ, they are very slow about it. We are hoping they complete their work this week.

when the program is active PPD?

As said previously we are not planning to start up a PPD program anytime soon.

HI Stephen!
i have a suggestion for uteupload, please try to add multiple rename option like lumfile & bitshare
i think oteupload users will like this option

paletin 2013-03-04 11:54:41 $0
ali1881992 2013-03-04 11:10:22 $0
anikisan 2013-03-04 10:48:20 $0
azertyui 2013-03-04 10:28:14 $0

sunilsunny 2013-03-03 19:58:08 $0

and STILL no sales !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its IMPOSSIBLE, something is wrong and they only refuse instead of satisfy people.

ASTALAVISTA BABE, it 100% pure, you do not want to solve problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back