OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a bug in system, nobody can not convince me that some morons signup for free and does not buy premium. If so, how my shared files downloaded every day. Same problem apparead in secureupload.eu , and they refused this bug.
dunno about the referral but I've also seen that my files are also getting more & more downloads daily (though all of them are set as premium download only) & then I figure out that its the work of the bloody leechers!! :facepalm:

I belive something is wrong, but do not know why

1) a kind of leech software like debrid leech them and we earn NOTHING.
2) may be they found voucher codes to extend

question : if a member signup as free and then enter voucher code from reseller, will I get % from this money
if not, we got the hole have to be fixed

3) admxternal had said something he had found a bug is not accepted

unregistered user: file link >> register account >> buy premium >> sale count 0, referrals 1

unregistered user:file link >> register account >> file link >> buy premium >> sale count 1, referrals 1
registered user: file link >> buy premium >> sale count 1

1st option is the problem, and most amateurs use this option

I'm sure they will refuse my all words saying everything is fine. BUT NOTHING IS FINE

Last edited:
_DeviL, they always refuse it ,admxternal told it before and stephen refuse it. But they can not explain lots of referrer and few sales. They say people SIGNUP as free and download 70 gb files as FREE. If people signup as free and put voucher code and and if I do not earn money from this, its a problem. Same type problem appeared in secureupload . They had refused too.
Strange point problem is same.

_DeviL, they always refuse it ,admxternal told it before and stephen refuse it. But they can not explain lots of referrer and few sales. They say people SIGNUP as free and download 70 gb files as FREE. If people signup as free and put voucher code and and if I do not earn money from this, its a problem. Same type problem appeared in secureupload . They had refused too.
Strange point problem is same.
yap, agree with u mate :) that's why I wanna see whether OTE can give a clear explanation or simply ignore the fact..coz with this, at least I can decide whether I should continue with them or not..& maybe after seeing your logic, many members will think the same like I'm thinking right now after reading your posts :)

@ananisikim if i understand ok:
If a user go to my link , register account and after that he buy premium i will not get any sale??
but if
If a user go to my link , register account, go again on my link then he buy premium, only then i will get the sale??
I am verry interested .....just uploaded 2 TB of files ,not posted yet.If things are like this i will delete all the files and posting with other host!
Please let me know Stephen about this problem , so i know what i have to do!

Last edited:
friends this table belongs to admxternal , he told me he tried this system and found it. I did not personally try it.
But if its wrong how possible a member cannot get any sales while gettin 2-3-5-10 referrer each day ?. They say NO PROBLEM.
But they can not say what kind a company keep alive WITHOUT PREMIUM SALES and when lots of referrers around has free accounts
only. admxternal had 178 referrer and few sales only. There are few options, all downloaders are MORON, they signup as free and then leave, other one, they signup as free and then download files with OTHER ways (debrid type sites), they signup and buy premium and because of some BUGS, we get 20% of sales or may be less. admxternal tried to talk about this.

I worked for extabit, ryushare and netload in past, and all those companies sales were perfect. But because of I can get money
only with paypal I choose oteupload. Ryushare sht on me wiping my TB files saying disk crash. Pure amateurish action for
a pro company.

I just need a reply for 1 question, why all those morons signup as free ONLY and does not buy premium. WHY ?
I was getting 2-3 sales per day with ryushare, problem is not ME or Not my posts, posting same subject
same places. I posted 30 posts to same place with ryushare for just try and get 5 sales in 2 days in ryushare.

I do not care they ignore or accuse me from now on. If you agree with me please like this post and want to see who are agree with me.

Last edited:
@ananisikim Oteupload should start ban debrid sites and shared accounts.
Anyway you cant expact all to signup and buy premium!!Just to let you know my rates with other host:
From 60 signups only 17 bought premium!
If you dont believe let me know and i will PM you a screenshot!

you mean you got 60 referrers and 17 premium only, and does it normal for you ?
I'm author in irfree, rlslog, dl4all , warezbb and tehparadox. Does it normal ?

Yes , i can say is normal......in some days i have 8 refferals and 6 premium, some days 10 refferals and only 2 premiums.
And all my files was set to premium only (user know that cant download for free)!
I can say only 30% from registered users buy premium , in my case!! (sorry for my english)

Last edited:
Yes , i can say is normal......in some days i have 8 refferals and 6 premium, some days 10 refferals and only 2 premiums.
And all my files was set to premium only (user know that cant download for free)!
I can say only 30% from registered users buy premium , in my case!! (sorry for my english)

6 premium from 8 Reffferals is pretty good.30% of all of your ref is awesome.In uploaded i got 4% of the 800 referrals i got.Oteupload is a pretty good service because you can make all of your files only for premium(300mb+ only premium).Wish we will have a choice like this in uploaded too.

if so how can I get 2-3 somtimes 4 sales per day in ryushare ??? Cause they had same problem, but they fixed it. If they had not wiped my TB files in a night, I could work with ryushare.

cancel, sorry but its not normal for me, nobody can convince me except giving me acceptable cause.
20 members will signup from my links and then only 2-3 of it will buy premium account and rest will
give up or will download files without problem as FREE???

cricket1989, if uploaded.net stop import option, people may earn much more and more. Cause leechers leech uploaders posts. Everyone has same problem with it.

Last edited:
How do we check our affiliate link?

Everytime i try to click on the "copy link" button it redirects me to the uploading page and nothing gets copyed.

Also, where can we check the number of files downloaded everyday?

Last edited:
who cares pending they can not count sales. Stop sharing and will wipe my all files in a week.

what is going on ???? you steal sales . That %100 , ASTALAVISTA BABE

aminmon 2013-02-26 06:52:47 $0
ahmed2013 2013-02-26 01:15:20 $0
zelda2013 2013-02-23 06:43:54 $0
zelda9000 2013-02-22 21:58:01 $0
juanvandenberg 2013-02-22 20:20:50 $0

you will defend yourself they SIGNUP as free only, and WHY a downloader SIGNUP as free ?? WHY ?
you can not explain this question.

OTE Stephen

Send Message
User Lists

Last Activity: Today 03:03 AM

but we are being ignored ? They can not reply or do not want.

Last edited:
who cares pending they can not count sales. Stop sharing and will wipe my all files in a week.

what is going on ???? you steal sales . That %100 , ASTALAVISTA BABE

aminmon 2013-02-26 06:52:47 $0
ahmed2013 2013-02-26 01:15:20 $0
zelda2013 2013-02-23 06:43:54 $0
zelda9000 2013-02-22 21:58:01 $0
juanvandenberg 2013-02-22 20:20:50 $0

you will defend yourself they SIGNUP as free only, and WHY a downloader SIGNUP as free ?? WHY ?
you can not explain this question.

OTE Stephen

Send Message
User Lists

Last Activity: Today 03:03 AM

but we are being ignored ? They can not reply or do not want.
Ananisikim, is there any problem with your mind? Refferal doesn't mean Premium user, and doesn't mean Sale.
They signup as free because they can download Bigger file size, ok?
Stop the fool thinking that Refferal = Sale. LOL

@Stephen, I found a bug about sales.
If a user click directly credit card option in our links, they can register success and forwarded payment page.

oteuploadddd.png

But If a user click Upgrade your account, they can register success but email confirmation link not work and not forwarding payment page.

sigup.png

65933077.png

I think you can fix this bug, will not any problem about sales. You are a best company as filesonic since they dead. I believe that you will solve this problem.

Regards.

Last edited:
OTEUpload,

You received a report last week of accounts that were hosting thousands of pirated content on your servers. Do you plan on addressing this or are you ignoring the reports and continuing to knowingly engage in helping/aiding in the piracy of illegal content?

Not sure how the seriousness of the massive amounts of piracy that was reported went unseen or just ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back