OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have requested my payout before 1 Jan. and I should get my payout at 15 Jan. At 15 Jan they told me they cannot pay me by paypal, they will pay me by bank tranfer. but until today I still cannot get any payout from them. Do anyone same as me?

Ok I know. I was the same problem. If you can upload with FTP, there is no problem. I tested. I think there is a problem about with zoom.
@Stephen, Can you check it? Because I've had the same problem but there is no problem with FTP. FTP is perfect working.

Please..

OTEUPload.com - Admin: Please add selection "Download only for Premium" because with this option we can make more money and it helps for other peoples for more $$$ <3

There is a problem about the counts of sale.

unregistered user: file link >> register account >> buy premium >> sale count 0, referrals 1

unregistered user:file link >> register account >> file link >> buy premium >> sale count 1, referrals 1

registered user: file link >> buy premium >> sale count 1

please re-validate, and please fix this bug.

the reason makes me say something wrong with sales are that, when I was using uploaded, sales was better than yours. I do not say you cheat or sth, just say there is possibility your sale code has error, not sure, maybe sales need some luck. You should test sales like every month to make sure it's ok. maybe it was good, but after changing the design, touching some stuffs make it error?

the second reason is, many referrals, users download more than 1gb, it states upgrade to premium to download >1gb ---> users register to upgrade ---> but can't buy --> many referrals 0 sale. you think?

don't get me wrong I like your host, nice design, great support,... Just make sure I come to right place.

We have checked our system and trust me we did not find anything. Please try to force your users to not buy premium through Jdownloader or even try to force users to not use it. When someone makes an account from your ref and buy account tho Jdownloader the 60% goes to the Jdownloader team instead of you. I hope you can understand what I mean. Try to tell your users not to use Jdownloader.

Stephen,

The remaining balance was not sent.

Please settle it.

Thanks.

=========================================

Update: Ok, I got it! Just a few secs ago.

You can disregard my last PM.

Ok next time if you have the same issue please send me a PM first and not post it here. Please understand that our other team that pays users cannot be sending payments everyday. We were unable to send you the full amount the first time. You know why, so it was neither our mistake or yours. Kindly next time you or anyone else has an issue like this just wait or send me pm before posting it here. Thanks.

Today, Upload via Zoom and FTP very Slow !!!!!!!!

We are working on it and it will be fixed within the next few days.

gotta 60 mb via zoom ! :dan:

Good to hear this, still we will be having a look into this matter and will try to fix it.

I have requested my payout before 1 Jan. and I should get my payout at 15 Jan. At 15 Jan they told me they cannot pay me by paypal, they will pay me by bank tranfer. but until today I still cannot get any payout from them. Do anyone same as me?

I do know about your situation and our team has told you this in the Skype Chat that we had. Its better that you not say what you did here and talk on Skype. We had said we would send the money to you pnly because one of our team member said that we needed to pay you. Otherwise from what you did, you were going to be banned way before.

please ppd

May come soon. We are trying to get the tweaks and bugs out of our current system before launching a program like this. For sure wont happen for a few months at least.

srv9-9.oteupload.com:182

dead..i cannot download my own files...and im getting only 450-500kbps (premium)

Please do not use Zoom until we have fixed its issues. Try to use either FTP or Webupload.

Ok I know. I was the same problem. If you can upload with FTP, there is no problem. I tested. I think there is a problem about with zoom.
@Stephen, Can you check it? Because I've had the same problem but there is no problem with FTP. FTP is perfect working.

Thanks for making it clear to the other users.

I can upload with ftp 50 mbyte/sec ( 7 mbyte/Sec x 7 ports) with netherland rdp with ftp

Good to hear that you are getting these great speeds.

I am writing the same things but important for me. Stephen Can you add until files search section.

We should have it fixed later today with the new and final version of our file manger.

OTEUPload.com - Admin: Please add selection "Download only for Premium" because with this option we can make more money and it helps for other peoples for more $$$ <3

We will be adding it tonight.

https://www.oteupload.com/my_account.php

goes to configuration and Limit download file size , 400 mb is minimum size for free users
0 means, free member can download every file.

Thanks for the help and sharing this information with the other users

Site is loading so slow.

We are aware of this situation. The support team is working on fixing this should be done later tonight.

504 Gateway Time-out

nginx

Its fixed now we are still are having the issue with the site being a little slow. However our support team is currently working on the issue right now.

site is down now but it was working, may be they are updating new addons and will see it asap.

Yes we are working on it and will have it fixed very soon!

Guys we just want to inform you that it is our promise to each and every OTE user that in August OTEUpload will change the world and the way everyone uses file storage and sharing services.

i like how Stephen answer on every questions.. not like other admins here in wjunction.. they like sometimes to ignore questions which they don`t like it.. Great Job Stephen.. i wish you your host to be the best one in future.

There is a problem about the counts of sale.

unregistered user: file link >> register account >> buy premium >> sale count 0, referrals 1

unregistered user:file link >> register account >> file link >> buy premium >> sale count 1, referrals 1

registered user: file link >> buy premium >> sale count 1

please re-validate, and please fix this bug.

I have forwarded what you said to our support team so that they can take a look at it. I do not handle anything to do with the technical side of things. I will update here when they respond to it.

@seven7

How do you know it? Please make it clarify for us.

Thanks, I forwarded it to the support team so that they can take a look at the issue.

i like how Stephen answer on every questions.. not like other admins here in wjunction.. they like sometimes to ignore questions which they don`t like it.. Great Job Stephen.. i wish you your host to be the best one in future.

Thanks for your kind words. We hope to provide the best support for all users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back