OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@OTE Stephen
" I-Koruna has informed us that they will begin accepting USA Credit Cards within the next week."

it was a joke?

closed please tread!

Last edited:
can remote upload continue after I put links and leave remote upload page?
like on squillion.com

Yes you can.

uploaded by ftp hasent gone into my filemanager

Files will appear, you just need to wait a little while sometimes FTP will take more than what it needs to.

Can you add webmoney?

We have already added Webmoney for payment option. We will activate Webmoney for payout at the end of next week.

why cant i upload files bigger then 2gb im on premium and it says upto 10gb on premium

We have disable it for some time we will enable GB max upload limit after a few days.

@OTE Stephen
" I-Koruna has informed us that they will begin accepting USA Credit Cards within the next week."

it was a joke?

closed please tread!

Nothing is joke they said the words which we get from I-Koruna and they still working on it as i said before that we already have the payment gateway working in US and worldwide from 1 week and so we are just waiting for it be active. We are not going to have any Credit Card pay gate which close us as avangate did with every other file sharing company. we are working day and night to make everything work as before and we do care more than you. We pay for servers and others which is allot more so please be with us we will have some very good news for all of you by the end of next week

Any news for Remote Upload?

Remote upload is fixed if you still having problem using remote upload please send me a screenshot with the errors which you are getting.

remote upload is crap use ftp best i get 5mbit on ftp

Remote upload is fixed, also from today you will get better speed with FTP we are working on FTP there is some issues we have with FTP and we hope to fix this in 1 day or 2 days.

ftp upload for free member or premium member?

Premium members only at this time. As it is an incentive to purchase a premium account.

Quick announcement but we now have a World Wide Credit Card processor! Members of our site can now purchase premium from any of our payment processors! More updates to come this week as well!

We wish everyone a great holiday and hope everyone is doing well!

Thanks,
OTE Staff

Last edited:
@luffy1410 you can request payout tho WebMoney by the end of next week.

On a side note by the end of next week we will get our 3rd Credit Card Option which will be an easier option for users to pay. That will be our official Credit Card option for worldwide we hope you understand.

We are still working very hard to make things much better and also in the end of next week there will be more then 2 new options for payout as well. We care for our uploaders more than anything so please be patient with us.

Last edited:
lolz ftp as incentive for being premium . r u kidding . Uploaders r doin favor by using ur site which is apparently new and not vice versa . Anyways its ur wish if u wanna be so rigid and make full benefit instead of being flexible with uploaders . Good luck .

lolz ftp as incentive for being premium . r u kidding . Uploaders r doin favor by using ur site which is apparently new and not vice versa . Anyways its ur wish if u wanna be so rigid and make full benefit instead of being flexible with uploaders . Good luck .

As I said before we have plans to make it for all users just at this time we have it set to just premium.

To put only premium download, what i need to do?
thanks

Click your (MY-ACCOUNT) page, there you can set the limit for free users.

give more storage space or upgrade to premium account for active uploader................

I received your PM check the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back