OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou so much Zoom is not working nothing having to do with FTP is working.

They must have me shut off I cant use zoom either what gives here

my hands are tied behind my back I only uploaded a few today. I just do not understand

Last edited:
@ Above : check if oteupload.com loading with your browser or not if its not loading then your IP should be block. otherwise contact ZOOM team for the help.

And many off my new files are not existed i know they won't be deleted as they are not DMCA reported.

i even check one of my friends blog on his blog link was working. so i think OTE HDD was crached with my lots of database that's why my sales are so low :(
also no dmca notification so i can understand my files are deleted.

most of files that i uploaded on 2013-07-05 was a victim so please support tell me the situation.

Last edited:

Date Premium Sales Rebills Referrals Websites Total
2013-07-04 0 / $0 0 / 0 $0 $0 $0
2013-07-05 0 / $0 0 / 0 $0 $0 $0
2013-07-06 0 / $0 0 / 0 $0 $0 $0
2013-07-07 0 / $0 0 / 0 $0 $0 $0
2013-07-08 0 / $0 0 / 0 $0 $0 $0
0 / $0 0 / 0 $0 $0 $0

Last edited:
Everyone, please ignore, this negative comment, You use that filehost and see. I earned 6000$ from this great filehost and I'm continue to earn.

6000$ in how many days or weeks. I had earned $60000 in a year from filesonic and $40000 from netload in a year. If you earned $6000 in a year its not good, a good uploader earn at least $1000 each month not a cent less. I do not share for several months .

something it`s very strange with this rejected payments here in oteupload... to many rejected.. i can`t remember any other host in which people complain for so many rejected payments... i hope they not lie people because it`s very easy to put reason rejected payment and all money in pocket....

We do not have a high level of rejects, it is simply combined with the high level of payout requests that we have. Less than 5% of all requests are rejected. There are many good users getting paid out. Each payout date is over 10k is paid out.

Google Chrome could not load the webpage because www.oteupload.com took too long to respond

Temporary error all issues are fixed with the site and we will not go down again. We have it setup on multiple backup servers now and no problems such as downtime will occur. It is all fixed.

2013-04-23 $124.80 REJECTED
My account : luudiecphi

My request is rejected over 2 months ago
I have contacted many times OTE but they seem to deliberately ignore my complaint.
I want to know OTE want pay for uploaders or not

Well same goes to you mate more than 500+ users get paid each month, but those with fraudulent sales will not get paid and you happen to be one of them. To everyone saying and asking about how this happens and how can someone make or have fraudulent sales. Fraud sales means that someone used stolen cards to buy premium accounts, not just 1, 2, or 3 sales but many sales. We then receive a charge back from that card holder asking for a full refund, plus 20% extra on top of the cost of that sale, since it was fraud. To those saying that it is not their mistake if someone buys a premium account from their account and its a stolen card well 1 or 2 we can understand, but more than 15% of fraud sales then we cannot say that the user was not aware of them. Stop playing with us and this goes to everyone or in the end of the day you guys will get nothing, the payout will be rejected and your account will be banned. I hope that I have answered with more than enough information about this situation.

Works fine here try to use different browser.

Site is up and running no more downtime will occur.

sorry but you do not have chance to recover yourself

2l9tpnp.jpg

your google result is nearly halfed, you never been in filestube means you are not good
and alexa score are going down. you can say this is same for every host but its not for uploaded.net

uploaded.net has uploaded.net 432.000.000 (google results ) and now About 713,000,000 results
and they are at top of all places. You had told me your some members are comes from rapidshare
but as I see you chose the fired members.

Mate thanks for letting us know about our google results and alexa rating. We are aware of it and we are trying to make the site as best as we can, our whole team is working on something very special with the results to be released to the world hopefully in the next two months. Please be patient we know what we are doing and about the users we have, sorry but we do not like to talk about them in public. Also check today, now that we have new system in place site is much more stable and Alexa rating has now improved .

atleast paysafe option is avaible. it's very good news. Thanks OTE team.

Paysafe is live as well as credit card the most popular and best options.

Ote upload down again.

Site is back up we had some repairs during that time.

this is nothing new... it`s normal problem for ote

No more issues. No more downtime ever.

back online now.

Glad it is working for you.

Everyone, please ignore, this negative comment, You use that filehost and see. I earned 6000$ from this great filehost and I'm continue to earn.

Thanks for the kind words and you are correct that many users are making great sales, less than 10% of requests are rejected.

Please make sure you have my information for ftp also I sent email please update me as I take my job serious its been 4 days no FTP no sales

Check your PM.

Waiting Answer...................

Check your Email.

Use Zoom uploader its working fine for me.

All upload options are working.

is it possible to add neteller payout option ??

Looking into it but we probably will stick to our options we currently have as they are really good and many.

Thankyou so much Zoom is not working nothing having to do with FTP is working.

They must have me shut off I cant use zoom either what gives here

my hands are tied behind my back I only uploaded a few today. I just do not understand

All upload methods are currently live and working. If you need help setting them up send an email to our email helpdesk@oteupload.com.

And many off my new files are not existed i know they won't be deleted as they are not DMCA reported.

i even check one of my friends blog on his blog link was working. so i think OTE HDD was crached with my lots of database that's why my sales are so low :(
also no dmca notification so i can understand my files are deleted.

most of files that i uploaded on 2013-07-05 was a victim so please support tell me the situation.

Check your PM.

Connection attempt failed with "EAI_NODATA - No address associated with nodename".
Error: Could not connect to server

Where did you recieve this error and we can check it. Thanks.

Hello ,
does anybody know how to cancel automatic renewal ? From the Personal Profile i can't find a solution ..

As it is stated in our terms of service you must send an email to sales@oteupload.com if you wish to cancel auto renew.

All I know is when u receive many complaints and they are not addressed 1 person will tell over 20 people they are disgruntled about OTE I do not even like to respond on here it is bad for business. Make a direct contact that works 24 hours a day this is a world wide program. If you are not allowing everyone on FTP how can we even have a fair chance to succeed? I was very excited 5 days ago But I would consider a refund? and How do I stop from money being taken for future months. OTE sorry you are gonna have to prove something to us. I worked through holidays over 16 hours a day trying to upload big files which you need to make sales. Not 1 12 dollar sale even? How long have you been in business? And its seems I have seen this company with another name, same service. very disgruntled I am waiting to call you today

Date Premium Sales Rebills Referrals Websites Total
2013-07-04 0 / $0 0 / 0 $0 $0 $0
2013-07-05 0 / $0 0 / 0 $0 $0 $0
2013-07-06 0 / $0 0 / 0 $0 $0 $0
2013-07-07 0 / $0 0 / 0 $0 $0 $0
2013-07-08 0 / $0 0 / 0 $0 $0 $0
0 / $0 0 / 0 $0 $0 $0

Our team was on holiday and didnt have a chance to respond. We are sorry for the problems that you experienced. We are working to fix them now.

How our payout system works:
Request payout between the 1st - 15th: We will pay by the 30th.
Request payout between the 16th - 30th: We will pay by the 15th of the next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back